Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL LSU GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, November 11, 2017, 08:41:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

yoyog

Quote from: husker71 on November 11, 2017, 12:51:11 pm
guys time and score please.  No internet due to storms out where I live so I had to grab a guy and a cycle and go into town and invest $7 in a hotel room.  It is almost 3 am here so please keep me up to date on score an time.  Ps   this is a deluxe suite with running but no hot water.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400933914

Letsroll1200

The talent is there. This is a 9 win team with a average coach.

mckinneyhog5

Amazing how LSU doesn't get called for holding
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

dhizzle

That's why Gragg should get the screen not Cantrell I said this a couple pages back.

cosmodrum

Quote from: TriHog on November 11, 2017, 12:52:08 pm
Are we really the best screen team in the country?

I'd believe it since we run them so much to make up for OL
Go away, batin'

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

GunnerHawg70

TriHog

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawgphish

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 11, 2017, 12:53:44 pm
The talent is there. This is a 9 win team with a average coach.
Coach does make a difference but I disagree about talent.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

judgeroyswine

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

TM Hog

husker71

much more interesting here than online espn   I love to read the comments really adds to the actual game to me

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

3kgthog

JackTNHogfan

Atlhogfan1

elksnort

judgeroyswine

TriHog

JackTNHogfan

russdog11

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 11, 2017, 12:55:08 pm
Coach does make a difference but I disagree about talent.
I guess youre one of those that think coastal carolina had more talent than us too
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

mckinneyhog5

Limpert has only missed 1 FG since taking over and he almost made the one he missed.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

JackTNHogfan

20-10 coming up next drive.  All Guice until PA to Chark for TD.

GunnerHawg70

Not sure about that call on 3rd and 5 when the run was working but good kick by Connor...he's been money!!! Now a defensive stop because they are rested...here's to hoping!!!

Rayzback

AA... uhhhh.... no. Just no on that decision.

Limpert... bank.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

bvillepig

playing to put the ball on the left hash. If the run was there fine if not FG.

The real Hogules

Would losing to this particular Arkansas team cause Ed O. to lose his job? Boy, I sure hope not, because he's like Les Miles 2.0!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: russdog11 on November 11, 2017, 12:57:31 pm
Who was he going to throw too????????
No one was open on the short side of the field...never liked rolling out to short side, too congested

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hulk HOGan

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

Oliver

It'll be great to have an actual special teams coach next year

Hawgphish

judgeroyswine

I know people want to throw shade on our talent level, but here's the deal, if they were in a better system, with better coaches, they would have more success, and thereby more confidence. It's amazing what decent talent can accomplish with confidence.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

elksnort

dhizzle

Anyway Allen needs to put that ball on the money I think it was a TE. The dude said it was covered however it was way over thrown.

Dominicanhog

mckinneyhog5

air

Glad their QB isn't accurate as 3 man rush is not doing anything.

JackTNHogfan