Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippi State game thread

Started by hogfan13, January 07, 2006, 05:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

sounds really sloppy by both teams right now.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

tomahawkhog

Way too sloppy, we need to get under control
Go Hogs!

stevenglennn

strange game.....but like the hogs staying close on the road...brick two free throws strange
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

msudawgs64

Quote from: HeathHateMe on January 07, 2006, 07:25:42 pm
Has Charles Thomas played yet? If not why? Townes hasn't looked that great early neither has E-Star.

yes, 2 fouls early..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

HeathHateMe

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

Razor6

MSUs shots are falling... were taking shots that arent  RB at the line
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

hogfankb

McGowan is playing suprisingly well. Doesn't look nervous at all

Boarcephus

Sure seems to me that if Townes goes up against a same size opponent and gets on rejected, he's just not the same.  When he the biggest one on the floor, bad sob.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

DSmithNPS

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Razor6

LSU lost today... almost beat Uconn... townes needs that confidence... bc LSU (on wednesday in fay) has 1 biggggggggg man

Razor6

they are booing Ronnie everytime he touches

HeathHateMe

A pure shooter would help but the missed opportunities have come right around the basket or from dribbling down and taking a quick 3 or just dribbling down and taking the first shot instead of working for the highest percentage shot.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

hogfankb

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

HeathHateMe

Boarcephus

21-19 MSU, them going to the line for 2, 5:45 left.

Zen_Hog

msudawgs64

geezus we can't buy a frickin' free throw..though I guess in theory you should not have to buy one since they are free.

stevenglennn

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

hogfankb

GrizzledHogFan

Boarcephus

Need to keep this thing close. Down 25-19

T-hawg

Do our guys need glasses. I dont think they can see the basket. They should at least be close.
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

stevenglennn

Ronnie needed that one, but wow we can't seem to stop them

HeathHateMe

hogfan1978

HeathHateMe

razorbacks1usa

we still suck on the road in the sec as usual

Boarcephus

stevenglennn

we have some shooting issues......once again a zone defense is killing us

GrizzledHogFan

Seems the reffing is heavily favoring MSU

hogfankb

Boarcephus

Ferguson with a 3, 30-24 them, 3 and some change left.

HeathHateMe

Holy stuff call a TO and we actually do something by hitting a 3, and then getting a TO, Houston take note.

Razor6

i'd like to see more fouls like that one called on MSU... get them in foul trouble

JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT

We are in desperate need of some guys that can consistently score from the perimeter!

HeathHateMe

Quote from: Tomcat on January 07, 2006, 07:42:17 pm
We need to stay within 5 or so going into half if we're going to pull out a W...

Or we could pull out what Bobby pulled out of Whitney

msudawgs64

Quote from: gmb_79 on January 07, 2006, 07:40:07 pm
Seems the reffing is heavily favoring MSU

8 fouls to 6 fouls don't sound that heavy..sounds like they are letting them play but then again I am only listening to it and relying on stats only.  Can't see what is going on.

Razor6

Matt Jones just picked up some receiving yardage (on the JAX game... switching channels on timeout)

Fletch

I guess the Delk twins weren't good enough to for us to recruit very heavily. we seem to shy away from guys that can shoot.
Chris Lofton of Tennessee is another one we let go.
I feel like $100

Razor6

note: MSU is still missing their leading scorer in this game

HeathHateMe

Quote from: Razor6 on January 07, 2006, 07:46:01 pm
note: MSU is still missing their leading scorer in this game

Good point take away our leading scorer and where would we be?

lunchbox72703

I wouldn't worry about our recruiting.....i'd worry more about the coaching right now ;)

Fletch

I feel like $100

HeathHateMe

Fletch

They are beating our experience with their freshmen.
I feel like $100