Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Mississippi State game thread

Started by hogfan13, January 07, 2006, 05:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfankb

hogfan13

hogfankb

Boarcephus

This is where we've been tough all year long.  Stil like our chances.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

hogfankb

studhog

"It appears that tickets are mailed with the social security checks." - Pigpenner

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

ballhog™

January 07, 2006, 08:32:50 pm #208 Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 08:34:23 pm by ballhog
do we have lead in our shoes when they drive to the basket?

studhog

"It appears that tickets are mailed with the social security checks." - Pigpenner

Boarcephus

I'm generally not one to bitch about the officiating but geezzz....
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogfankb

brewer can't buy a bucket. and we aren't guarding any penetration. that miss right there puts us way down

HeathHateMe

did you see townes hung his head when he missed that easy shot
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

studhog

campbell

Townes has disappeared tonight, just like last year in conference.

hogfankb

wow hill showing some offense. hope he doesn't air ball this free throw

HeathHateMe

No need to panic, work for good shots, great job Hill
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

ballhog™

if i was 6 10 i'd be dunking every shot.

Hill is an offensive juggernaut

Boarcephus

ballhog™

HeathHateMe

Jesus, just when you are ready to cuss ferguson he hits a 3

ballhog™

Boarcephus

ballhog™

we seem to play best after I yell a few bombs at the TV

HeathHateMe

I heard they had Larry Satchell work with Townes to improve his game around the Basket.

hogfankb

Quote from: HeathHateMe on January 07, 2006, 08:39:42 pm
I heard they had Larry Satchell work with Townes to improve his game around the Basket.

haha. i don't know if you were joking but that is funny

msudawgs64

56-54 State..back and forth half this one is.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

studhog

hogfankb

Boarcephus

ballhog™

Quote from: HeathHateMe on January 07, 2006, 08:39:42 pm

Now that's funny.

hogfankb

Quote from: Boarcephus on January 07, 2006, 08:40:56 pm
Has Townes scored???

I don't think so. just going off the top of my head probably 0-7 from the field

hogfankb

56-56. Brewer back to the line for 2. BREWER TAKING OVER

zortoes

These Hogs are tough to watch this year...

ballhog™

studhog

hogfankb

HILL PLAYING VERY AGGRESSIVE OFFENSIVELY!

ballhog™

zortoes

ballhog™

hogfankb

zortoes

How many turnovers does Modica average per game?  Seriously?

hogfankb

in comes townes. DO SOMETHING OFFENSIVELY

studhog

msudawgs64

all the Hogs have to do here is send us to the line, pretty sure we won't hit it.  Damn..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

HeathHateMe

ballhog™

ballhog™

hogfankb