Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema Signing Day Quotes

Started by NuttinItUp, February 01, 2017, 08:16:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

Hoggish1

jcbville

BrianG

Kind of a shame that with this head coach 7 or 8 wins will be the ceiling for these guys.

Darren DeLoach

More of a shame that you have nothing better to do...
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: BrianG on February 02, 2017, 05:40:14 am
Kind of a shame that with this head coach 7 or 8 wins will be the ceiling for these guys.
I know what that G stands for...

Inhogswetrust

Whereas your ceiling is relegated to posting dung on a message board.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Biggus Piggus

You need to stick something back in that gaping hole of yours.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Razorbackers

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

"Taking commitments from more recruits who hadn't yet visited is just them evolving."

I always hoped to get a staff that grew as coaches. We can see it happening with the move to the 3-4. Previous coaches continued to do the same thing over and over *cough* HDN *cough
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

theshiva

Hopefully they're getting Hammonds time at wr so they can use him as a real scat back instead of trying to make him fit into a position that he won't be able to maximize his abilities. Same with Hayden.

Other than that, lots of good things are to come with this class it looks like.

DeltaBoy

On OL: "Kurt really went after a certain kind of guy." Didn't go after stars. Had done that the last few years and it hadn't really panned out. "We went after meat and potatoes. Guys that could get it done."

This^^^^^^^^^ Size is great but Size with a mean streak is better. You got to have guys with GRIT!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Are you an opposing recruiter or something? Jeebus. Please go pick another team to root for, rather than hold mine down with negativity.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pigsknuckles

Well, guess that settles that argument.  ;)

....On OL: "Kurt really went after a certain kind of guy." Didn't go after stars. Had done that the last few years and it hadn't really panned out. "We went after meat and potatoes. Guys that could get it done."....
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

rmcchris

Great job coach and all the coaching staff.  Best class in Coach Bs time on the hill.  GO HOGS GO

Kevin

bring back the discipline & coach them up
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

searkhogfan