Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"I'm coming home"

Started by Jim Harris, February 01, 2017, 10:38:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Harris

Chevin Calloway a Hog. Pine Bluff connections. A Texas HS product.

Good job recruiting by Bielema, Rhoads and Hargreaves on him.

Top uncommitted cornerback in this class before 10:30.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Biggus Piggus

Paul Rhoads ain't living through another season with a secondary like that last one.
[CENSORED]!

NuttinItUp

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

phadedhawg

Outstanding!  We are proud to have you!!

JOKERHOG

BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Pig In The City

Great pick up. Welcome home Chevin!

DeltaBoy

Paul Rhodes was PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

younghog

On the FULL clip from the Staff after his announcement. Did you notice who Paul was congratulating.. I say we put that talk of his departure to rest.. :-0

Paul had both hands on his shoulder shaking him.. Then others gave him handshakes

GO HOGS
GO HOGS