Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Would You Feel If After Signing Day

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, January 31, 2017, 08:34:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Partridge is hired at Florida instead of Arkansas

Mad:  CBB Should have fired Segrest instead of this soft landing BS.
39 (16.3%)
Disappointed:  Partridge would have been a great hire, but that's the biz.
63 (26.3%)
Meh:  Don't know what the big deal is we were 3-9 when he was here.
36 (15%)
Not Worried:  CBB will comb the depths of bad G5 and FCS teams to find a diamond in the rough.
14 (5.8%)
Worried:  CBB will comb the depths of bad G5 and FCS teams and try to sell us on some guy
22 (9.2%)
Frito Pie
66 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 240

Voting closed: February 07, 2017, 08:34:22 am

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: Hogwild on February 02, 2017, 03:15:37 pm
LSU just fired Dameyune Craig (WR Coach) and reassigned Jabbar Juluke (RB coach). 
Coach O wasn't happy with their misses on the recruiting trail.

Holy smokes! That's intense. Wasn't Craig recently considered one of the better recruiters in the conference? Or am I thinking of someone else?

ricepig

All of the assistant coaches were at the signing day event at Springdale.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2017, 03:38:45 pm
All of the assistant coaches were at the signing day event at Springdale.

The fact that it wasn't held at Catfish Hole is telling.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hogwild

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on February 02, 2017, 03:20:02 pm
Holy smokes! That's intense. Wasn't Craig recently considered one of the better recruiters in the conference? Or am I thinking of someone else?

A month ago Oregon wanted to hire him as their OC. LSU owes the pair nearly $1 million. That is the definition of go big or go home.

QuoteOrgeron fired receivers coach/recruiting coordinator Dameyune Craig and reassigned running backs coach Jabbar Juluke, the school announced Thursday, just hours after the program signed the No. 7-ranked class in the nation Wednesday.

"We appreciate the work that Dameyune and Jabbar did for LSU," Orgeron said in a statement from the school. "We wish them nothing but success in the future."

Both coaches have more than a year left on their contracts with LSU. The school owes them nearly $1 million. Craig was due to make $575,000 this year in a contract that expires next May. Juluke was set to make $275,000 this year. His contract also ends next May, and the school is expected to honor the deal in his new role.