Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What music do you listen to while working out?

Started by joe156, March 04, 2019, 09:48:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

joe156

March 04, 2019, 09:48:30 am Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:22:18 am by joe156
Hey guys, what music do you listen to while being in the gym? Personally, I prefer light rock (aka Linkin Park), especially after I visited their concert live (thanks to Efficienttickets for a good price). Have noticed that I almost can`t work hard in the gym without a piece of really good music...

McKdaddy

Depends on my scheduled workout. On hard days, such as bike intervals I prefer red dirt or rock. For low intensity days I like podcasts or classical.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

#1 STUNNA

hawgrunner

Hard Rock to Speed Metal....
Megadeth, DIO, Judas Priest, Trivium, Lamb of God, and Flotsam & Jetsam just to name a few.

Boardon Hamsay

I multitask and listen to Fast Money and Mad Money while working out. Actually has intensified my workouts. Just ran a sub five min mile for the first time ever and I'm 5 months from 43.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.