Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SPRING PRACTICE #2 SIGHTS AND SOUNDS VIDEO EMBEDDED IN POST

Started by Scott Marshall, March 30, 2017, 05:49:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggusMaximus

I'm no expert, but they seem to look pretty sharp for the second spring practice.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

bennyl08

Quote from: WBOBO on March 30, 2017, 08:22:57 pm
They sure looked focused.

There were a couple spots I thought it could have been better, but I agree, for the most part, the camera person kept things in sharp focus.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

195bc

If #10 at the end of the clip was Jordan Jones, and I believe it is, he looks bigger than 184 lbs.

bennyl08

Quote from: 195bc on March 30, 2017, 08:56:33 pm
If #10 at the end of the clip was Jordan Jones, and I believe it is, he looks bigger than 184 lbs.

Randy Ramsey. Offense wears the red jerseys, defense the white.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Iwastherein1969

the kid wearing #15 has a rocket for an arm....that was absolutely poetry in motion when he threw the pass toward the end of the clip....if the kid has an arm like that, I say play him, especially if the starter continues having second half troubles

ad: and if he meant to throw that as a back-shoulder pass to Rawleigh Williams III, well, start him in the first game
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 31, 2017, 05:45:16 am
the kid wearing #15 has a rocket for an arm....that was absolutely poetry in motion when he threw the pass toward the end of the clip....if the kid has an arm like that, I say play him, especially if the starter continues having second half troubles

ad: and if he meant to throw that as a back-shoulder pass to Rawleigh Williams III, well, start him in the first game
It was shocking how the ball exploded out of his hand.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HawgPilot

elksnort

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 30, 2017, 09:17:08 pm
Randy Ramsey. Offense wears the red jerseys, defense the white.
Randy Ramsey has some very good quick feet. He should be a major contributor this fall.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 31, 2017, 05:45:16 am

Aaaaand it starts. One practice video and Austin should be replaced.

Sportster365

Who's #15 in the green jersey? And no PR I'm not saying Austin should be replaced after watching one pass. Kid just caught my eye, standing straight up in the pocket and releasing it the way he did. Definitely causes for a few more looks

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

Quote from: Sportster365 on March 31, 2017, 12:06:44 pm
Who's #15 in the green jersey? And no PR I'm not saying Austin should be replaced after watching one pass. Kid just caught my eye, standing straight up in the pocket and releasing it the way he did. Definitely causes for a few more looks

Redshirt Freshman Cole Kelley. 6'7" 250lb QB from Louisiana. Should be the starter in 2018.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Sportster365 on March 31, 2017, 12:06:44 pm

You didn't say that. Good ole 1969 dropped it though.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.