Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE NUTT TONIGHT!!!!!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, December 02, 2006, 08:45:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrekster

If we would have won the ballgame, YOU WOULD BE SAYING THE HIGH SCHOOL COACH WON US THE GAME!
I bleed red...but its cardinal red.

Shrekster

BigDaddy, you can crawl out from under the interview desk......Nutt's interview is OVER!

mckinneyhog

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:16:23 pm
Quote from: sihog on December 02, 2006, 09:14:45 pm
trash can

I agree this whole thread is so ridiculous it ought to go to the trash can

You must be a Nutt hugger. 

Flatfoot

No more for me!  I will not contribute to the Razorback Foundation again until they get rid of Lindsey, Broyles, and Nutt.  I will not go to a game again until these changes are made.  I will not buy another hat, shirt, sticker, or anything else until Nutt and the Murray State Mafia leaves with him.  Guess what, I don't give a damn what you think of me as a fan.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hoghearted

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:09:39 pm
You can place the blame on two people tonight Gus and Reggie Fish. Gus called a horrible game even the announcer were calling his reverse pass a playground play.
That playground play got us a touchdown, moron. Read more, post less, much less.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

RazorRaider

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:19:57 pm
Quote from: RazorRaider on December 02, 2006, 09:18:47 pm
Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:17:26 pm
If GUS wsn't calling the game then how come everytime Dick went to the sideline he went straight to GUS not NUTT he was completely out of the huddle.

He was getting the play Houtston told Gus to call.

Come on that is ridculous not even worth saying  anymore to  you about

Not near as ridiculous as your legging humping man love that you profess for Nutt. Now that is what I call ridiculous
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Shrekster

Squeel BigDaddy........Squeel like a pig......SOOOOOOOOOIEEEEE[choke...cough]

Greyhands

Im so sick of this .....Im sick of the excuses....Im sick of the rah rah BS....Im sick of Frank...Im sick of the powers that B....And most of all IM SICK OF HOUSTON NUTT....

Greyhands

Porkerpower

My buddy called me at halftime complaining that GUS was just killin him running it up the middle on first and second downs, then trying a 3rd down pass.

I was on the road and could only listen to Mike Nails attempt at calling the game.  Brutal, very difficult to follow.

But I told Jeff at halftime that it sounded to me like old school Houston Nutt to me.

I think I was correct.  But I'll watch the replay and know for sure.

Since Nutt HAS defied Broyles and Lindsey, and reverted back to calling his own plays and snubbed Gus, Nutt MUST be about to leave us and just doesn't care what his bosses think anymore.

So I'll just sit back, check this board often, and wait on the big news flash.

hview

Nutt is not leaving, but he has become immuned to the clamoring voices and feels he is untouchable. How do you think the players feel? They know they should have won this game. Nutt has to go in this critical hour. There is so much hanging in the balance.

eldeearr

My dream for tonight is for Frank to deny Nutt access to the team's flight home and wires him a one-way ticket to Raleigh, NC.

RazorNick

Quote from: cbad on December 02, 2006, 08:52:47 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on December 02, 2006, 08:46:36 pm
terrible terrible performance by freakin dick. Why oh why did we NEVER go to Mitch?

Dick was AWFUL!!!

AMEN BROTHA!
BECAUSE HDN IS THE WORST COACH IN FOOTBALL.
I WOULDN'T LET HIM COACH A PEEWEE FOOTBALL TEAM.
HIS EGO KNOWS NO LIMIT.
HE WAS OUT TO PROVE HE WAS RIGHT AND THE FANS IN ARKANSAS DON'T KNOW $HIT.
DICK HASN'T BEEN A DESCENT OPTION AT QB ALL YEAR.
HOW CAN A COACH JUSTIFY PULLING A 7-0 STARTER AFTER ONE PICK, BUT LEAVING IN A STRUGGLING DICK FOR 2 FREAKING GAMES.
HE PROVED TO THE WORLD THAT HE HAS AN ANTI-GUS/MITCH AGENDA.
AND THAT AGENDA COST US THE TWO BIGGEST GAMES IN YEARS.

THANKS HOUSTON AND MURRAY ST. MAFIA, YOU ARE CLASSLESS AMATURES.
TONITE, AND LAST WEEK WERE BUSCH LEAGUE AT BEST.

PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR GO TO BAMA, NCST, OR ANYOTHER SCHOOL STUPID ENOUGH TO HIRE YOUR SORRY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, CBAD

Amen brotha!!!

uofajoe99

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: Bucksnort on December 02, 2006, 09:12:26 pm
That one play for MM was an insult.  An absolute insult. 
I think that was the most discusting slap in the mug I have ever seen..I swear if I was Mitch..I would be outta here..Go man Go !!!!!!!!!

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

hogstorm

I can understand bashing the coach but seriously people quit bashing the players. 

RazorNick

If there is a god in heaven, Nutt will not even come back to Arkansas. He will have his family meet him in Tuscaloosa. This guy is the biggest loser I have ever known, and I have met some homers in my life. This guy is is hateful, worthless, decietful and I hope he rots in the depths of college footballs anals of historic collapses.

FIRE NUTT!!!!

RazorNick

hview

Not bashing the players, but they are looking for leadership and it's just not there. This afraid to lose and playing not to lose symdrome is driving me crazy. Again the players gave a super effort!!

btaylor2404

Idahog

1 of 2 things will happen in the next few weeks.

1.  Nutt will go on his own to NC State or Bama

2.  Gus leaves and Mustain goes with him to UNC.

I'll put 2 dollars on it.  Not playing Mitch for more then 1 play was ridiculous and a big F U to the program by Nutt.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

HogginAllDay&Nite

People no matter how much we wish and cry and demand, Houston Nutt's not going nowwhere...
Loyal Razorback Fan Through It All

nuttcracker_ghg!

I DONT GET IT!!!!! c'mon give MM the ball!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
 why do we huddle down by 10 with 5 minutes left??
 why do we have mcfadden throwing the ball deep if dick is our man??
 why cant we run a freakin play action pass earlier than we do???
 why do we have to be so freakin one freakin dimensional???
   oh yeah because.............. HDN IS A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

also i think we miss hillis blockingbig time  ... and i almost puked when i heard the "moral victory" crap on the postgame!!  go hogs go !!

DHALL

I agree, but what can be done?  Can we all meet at the U of A on a set day with a protest that he has not been fired yet. Can we get Franks e-mail and have all are friends and family members e-mail Frank, calling for Nutts dismissal.  I am open to any ideas that don't put us a risk of going to prison...on second thought, ANY IDEAS :)

echogfan40

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:16:23 pm
Quote from: sihog on December 02, 2006, 09:14:45 pm
trash can

I agree this whole thread is so ridiculous it ought to go to the trash can
You can tell when Gus is making the calls and when Nutt is. 80 percent of the last two games is Nutt calling plays. The 2 second hald offensive td's were Gus'. You could tell by the formations and the play calls. The rest of that crap was Nutt. We ran on 19 of 26 first downs. Thats all Nutt. Not saying Gus is perfect but Nutt needs to get out of his way. Mustain 8-0. Dick and Johnson 2-3. Enough said.

reds10

nutt can suck my.....................

i love our team, i think they are great.  but i'm so ready for NUTT too be gone, i swear he wants to hurt the hogs anytime we have success.

vol_in_ar

All you darksider's need to get ready,
Even losing the SECCG game Nutt's surpassed all expectations.  Don't be surprised if he get's a raise, lokok at Spurrier at SC, he just signed an extension worth another $500,000.

I'd take 10 wins any season, look at the sports page tomorrow, out of 119+ D1 schools there's not going to be more than 7 with 10 wins

bulldawg88

this says it all Mitch 8-0  Dick 2-2 and more then likely 2-3 this year the hogs will be 10-4 after the bowl game

Idahog

Quote from: vol_in_ar on December 02, 2006, 10:23:53 pm
All you darksider's need to get ready,
Even losing the SECCG game Nutt's surpassed all expectations.  Don't be surprised if he get's a raise, lokok at Spurrier at SC, he just signed an extension worth another $500,000.

I'd take 10 wins any season, look at the sports page tomorrow, out of 119+ D1 schools there's not going to be more than 7 with 10 wins

Only reason we got 10 wins this season is because of the 12 game schedule.  We'd be 9-3 right now otherwise.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Woopsie

I have been 4 Nutt..but this isit.... he is dead to me...I hope I never see him again...what a JOKE of a football game

vol_in_ar

dbaileyway7

Quote from: Idahog on December 02, 2006, 10:04:34 pm
1 of 2 things will happen in the next few weeks.

1.  Nutt will go on his own to NC State or Bama

2.  Gus leaves and Mustain goes with him to UNC.

I'll put 2 dollars on it.  Not playing Mitch for more then 1 play was ridiculous and a big F U to the program by Nutt.

The only reason Mitch was in is because Nutt new they were going to have everyone in the box, and there was a chance Mitch could fumble!

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Kevin on December 02, 2006, 09:17:41 pm
the playground pass they referred to scored us a td!
Ch-ching! But what did the I-formation get us tonight? Beat! Also, it got us a D Mc injury.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: BIGDADDYHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:18:36 pm
Quote from: Kevin on December 02, 2006, 09:17:41 pm
the playground pass they referred to scored us a td!

No when they called it a playground pass was when it was McFadden was intercepted.
What about when Casey Dick threw another pick in the endzone? Keith Jackson commented on the radio that he would have thrown to Monk on the other side, who wasn't double-covered. Wanna blame that sack of crap on Malzahn? Please, get a CAT scan dude!
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Shrekster on December 02, 2006, 09:20:05 pm
It appeared to me that Houston called the plays, UNTIL we needed a big play, then it had Gus written all over it.  i am sorry, BUT the big plays kept us in the ballgame.  The first and second down same plays OVER and OVER did not.
Exactly!!! How many times did we hand the ball off up the middle or off-tackle, only to get stopped at or behind the line of scrimmage. I PROMISE it was somewhere around half of the plays tonight. Which is EXACTLY what we have seen out of HD-friggin-N for his whole tenure here. He is a waste of University space and a waste of every Razorback cent they pay him!

Colorazorback

Typical talk from the darksiders we do good it is all GUS we do bad it is all Houston. Face it folks the high school coach cost us the game.
[/quote]

I disagree, special teams cost us this game. The blocked punt and Fish's extremely poor decision resulted in 14 points for our opponent. We had a lead and major momentum that was completely lost after the Fish incident. If these two plays do not happen we would be singing a different tune.

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Colorazorback on December 02, 2006, 10:42:10 pm
Typical talk from the darksiders we do good it is all GUS we do bad it is all Houston. Face it folks the high school coach cost us the game.

I disagree, special teams cost us this game. The blocked punt and Fish's extremely poor decision resulted in 14 points for our opponent. We had a lead and major momentum that was completely lost after the Fish incident. If these two plays do not happen we would be singing a different tune.
[/quote]
Don't forget CD's bad decision in the endzone again (see SCar game for the other pick in endzone).

95_alum

Pink jerseys...no pink jerseys... Nebraska... LSU... Miami... pull the trigger with Mitch (SC)... "One more play"... "One game at a time"..."Playin' with heart"...
Never placing personal blame for a loss, never taking personal responsibility for not adequately preparing the team against an opponent...

Then there's the fans:
"Y'all just need to take a chill pill... "10-2, c'mon people, relax... "Houston Nutt is the best thing we've ever had..."I've been a Razorback fan all my life, if you don't support Houston, root for another team..."  "These are 18 yr. old kids people"...

Houston Nutt

Houston Nutt

Houston Nutt

Question: "Who would you replace Houston Nutt with?"
Answer: Anyone BUT Houston Nutt

Question: If Houston Nutt were coaching at USC, Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, Tennessee, Nebraska, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Miami...(any school with history of talent) 
could Houston coach that team to a BCS championship?
Answer: No

Houston Nutt is the source.

Houston Nutt refrains from firing people, instead, he just moves coaches around to other positions.

Houston Nutt will not hire an Offensive Coordinator, that is, until Frank and fans say otherwise.

To all the Nuttsuckers: Enjoy mediocrity

To all my Non-Nuttsucker Hommies:  5% is BS, we are many more than that. Nutt is gittin' paid 1.5 million + per year, if he doesn't like the criticism... there's always greener pastures.  "Hit that line, hit that line, keep on rollin'..."

Razorsharp

Hire Gus!

coolhog

We will never win any SEC Championships with Nutt.
Myers wins it in 2 years. Nutt couldnt win it in 20 years. This program is happy just to be at the SEC championship game. Unless we go get a coach like a Stoops, then you can forget it. He was backed up on his 1 yd line 3rd down, he play actions and throws to TE. Gutsy coach, that wins champioships.
Nutt coaches not to lose instead of coaching to win.
It will never change on the Hill until Broyles is gone.

hogs25

This is without a doubt the worse thing that nutt has ever done by not at least trying to playing Mitch.  If he would've came in the last two weeks and played some tonight and if we still lost then so be it.  We layed it all out there on the line if that was the case but it's clearly obivous to anybody that follows the Hogs that there's more to it with nutt and Mustain than not just playing him because he threw a pic in the South Carolina game.  I wish nutt would pull a "quick trigger" and leave Arkansas. 

Oh and forget about wanting to be the future athletic director.  Noway in hell would anyone still want your hand on the program. 

MizRazrbakr

I have been setting here reading these threads, and I've been to mad to even respond.  Someone has got to find a way to get through to those on the Hill.  We need a head coach who has a brain and can treat hard playing players with respect.  

rlamb

Mike Threl, I'll list them,

1. Not palying Mustain more.
2. Not having special teams ready to play
3. Interferring too much in Gus' offense
4. Being Nutt=stupid
5. Being Nutt=stupid

hview

My problem at the moment is not so much that we loss. That hurts, but I honestly don't think HDN is right man for the job. I used to think he was, but when I see how he has handled this situation with Mitch, recent comments he has had made, events with Peyton Hillis and his inability to seemingly let an OC do his job then NO, I don't think he is right man for the job. He should be acting as the CEO (HC) of the Arkansas Razorback with the best interest of the players, and the program at heart, not let pride and self interest get in the way.    

5 little pigs

nutt is totally worthless, he is not going to overcome the hiring of gus or let him run the offense.  no discipline is why a punt returner would attemt to field a punt inside our 10????????????????????????  poor coaching!!!!!!!!!!  over & over & over & over...........fire this idiot now!!!!!!!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

At the beginning of the game, the CBS crew quoted HDN as saying he was going to run between the tackles because of Florida's defensive speed.  That is exactly what we did primarily in the first half.  The second half was opened up more but the gadget plays were used because HDN refused to play Mitch instead of Dick.  Nutt's fingerprints are all over this one.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Chief Mac

Quote from: excoach on December 02, 2006, 08:52:58 pm
Not playing Mitch today put the last nail in his coffin.

I can only pray you are right.  As long as we accept losing, we will never be better than mediocre

wps

chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

Quote from: Colorazorback on December 02, 2006, 10:42:10 pm

sure I guess it was his decision to keep Dick in there last week and last night as well as his job to have the special teams ready.

yep all Gus' fault,

Freakin hugger

WPS

chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

OKhogfan1959

NC State is our only hope..I don't think Bama'a fans would buy into Nutt. No way they have seen the man and know how he coaches..Had to seel that to real football fans..I dont' think he would have the Nutthuggers to prop him up at Bama..Unless they all move to Bama..Hey?? Can we get that done..BTW..Longtime Nutt man myself..The truth finally showed itself to me this year.

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: OKhogfan1959 on December 03, 2006, 07:30:37 am
NC State is our only hope..I don't think Bama'a fans would buy into Nutt. No way they have seen the man and know how he coaches..Hard to sell that to real football fans..I dont' think he would have the Nutthuggers to prop him up at Bama..Unless they all move to Bama..Hey?? Can we get that done..BTW..Longtime Nutt man myself..The truth finally showed itself to me this year.

HawgPilot

Quote from: Fletch on December 02, 2006, 09:00:24 pm
Yea and we gave up 69 points the last 2 games as well.

and didn't Dale just nominate RH for the Broyles award???