Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 12:04:53 am

Posters- Please pay attention!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, August 31, 2006, 01:40:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

It has come to my attention that some of you posters need a little refresher course on spelling and grammar.  Please note the following:

Loser- A poor pathetic type who just can't win. Example: HDN was a loser in most of his games last year.

Looser- The opposite of tighter.  Example: "I wish my pants were a little looser".

Its- A possessive pronoun.  Example: That dog is licking its....paw.

It's- A contraction for the words "it is".  Example: "Maw, you better bring in the chickens.  It's going to rain".

Your- A possessive pronoun.  Example: "Hey, hsv, your fly is open".

You're- A contraction for the words "You are".Example: "You're going to ban me because I don't support Nutt"?

Their- A possessive pronoun. Example: "Those dogs are licking their....tails".

They're- A contraction for the words "they are".  Example: "They're going to fire Nutt if we have another losing year".

There- A place.  Example: "Frank Broyles is sitting over there at that table".

I am available for private tutoring.

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

berg

#$**# -  a symbol for "shut the #$**# up!" ;D ;D ;)

doo-ran

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 31, 2006, 01:40:21 pm
It has come to my attention that some of you posters need a little refresher course on spelling and grammar.  Please note the following:

Loser- A poor pathetic type who just can't win. Example: HDN was a loser in most of his games last year.

Looser- The opposite of tighter.  Example: "I wish my pants were a little looser".

It's- A contraction for the words "it is".  Example: "Maw, you better bring in the chickens.  It's going to rain".

You're- A contraction for the words "You are".Example: "You're going to ban me because I don't support Nutt"?

They're- A contraction for the words "they are".  Example: "They're going to fire Nutt if we have another losing year".

to-I have got to shiite!
too-I have go to shitte too!
two-I shitte two times today!
+1 man. These bug the hell out of me too.

HogHillbilly

Thank's Webster....................

How would you fix this one.......................

Yue can pukker up and kiss me arse !
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

doo-ran

Quote from: HogHillbilly on August 31, 2006, 01:45:30 pm
Thank's Webster....................

How would you fix this one.......................

Yue can pukker up and kiss me arse !

Ewe or You?

CiriusPorker

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 31, 2006, 01:40:21 pm

are you being serious?  Because i tried this last year...and got cremated.  Good luck..and lucky for you..it was moved to the vent rather quickly.

hydrophonic

Anybody ever seen the movie Henry Fool?  Henry's explanation of there, their, & they're to Simon cracks me up everytime.

Funny stuff.
"The future sucks." "Change it."