Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 12:48:25 am

Bo Mattingley...

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, November 15, 2017, 04:17:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPharmer

Quote from: woodrow hog call on November 15, 2017, 05:04:02 pm
Well you do know that Jeff is the one guy on the hill that Bo could almost see eye to eye with right?

ISWYDT
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

troubleonthehill

Quote from: Perennial 8-4 Team on November 15, 2017, 04:26:28 pm
I tell ya what folks, I'm just tired of all these non-Arkansans coming down here thinking they can run our programs.

We got carpetbaggers in the Athletic Department, we got a carpetbaggin liberal from Ohio running the University, we got a carpetbaggin, useless Head Football Coach, and we got a carpetbagger running the primary sports radio station in the state.

You see these types of problems with Arkansas alum DVH and the baseball team? Heck no.  Do you see problems with Mike Anderson and the basketball team?  Heck no.  Because they're all Hog.

GET RID OF ALL THE FOREIGNERS!!!
DVH was born in Fullerton, CA...

Athog

I tell ya what folks, I'm just tired of all these non-Arkansans coming down here thinking they can run our programs.

We got carpetbaggers in the Athletic Department, we got a carpetbaggin liberal from Ohio running the University, we got a carpetbaggin, useless Head Football Coach, and we got a carpetbagger running the primary sports radio station in the state.

You see these types of problems with Arkansas alum DVH and the baseball team? Heck no.  Do you see problems with Mike Anderson and the basketball team?  Heck no.  Because they're all Hog.

Now that sounds like the "rednecks" we are!! LOL

HogMantheIntruder

You make all Trump supporters look bad when you say this kind of crap.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Troll-ingmotor

I met Bo once, at least that's what I was told. There was some kid in a crowded bar and i needed past, so I thought I could just step over. Unfortunately the trunk didn't clear and he got a mushroom stamp on the forehead. My friends were like, that's bo mattingley. Oh well, enjoy that stamp, it's golden.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: Poppa Tart on November 15, 2017, 07:27:34 pm
I was listening to one of radio shows this morning and the reason Jeff needed to go was because his voice was annoying. 

hawg1221

Quote from: Troll-ingmotor on November 15, 2017, 07:33:42 pm
I met Bo once, at least that's what I was told. There was some kid in a crowded bar and i needed past, so I thought I could just step over. Unfortunately the trunk didn't clear and he got a mushroom stamp on the forehead. My friends were like, that's bo mattingley. Oh well, enjoy that stamp, it's golden.

I met him back when he worked for television. He's a little feller.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

RazorbacksFTW

I laughed and thought others would have laughed as well because you are obviously joking.
Well I thought wrong.
You triggered some of the half wit liberals lmao.

arcowboy

Bo has no sources on any thing.  All he is trying to do is get a job with ESPN.   Has all these people callin him , announcers for the game and etc.  I think he came here from Florida and another one with no Arkansas connections and doesn't understand Arkansas either.  Also, We don't need Nutt up here in NWA just stay where he is at and he needs to shut up. He is a has been

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on November 15, 2017, 04:25:06 pm
He was a little testy yesterday too. I think he needs to go see his doctor, get some happy meds, maybe take a couple days off.
I wonder what his "T" numbers are today...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

build dat wall
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on November 15, 2017, 05:13:30 pm
But hire the in staters and the toilets are never flushed, spit cups left everywhere, muddy boots on the carpet, everything is misspelled, etc., Pick your poison man.
bwahahahahaha!!

arcowboy

Quote from: RebHog on November 15, 2017, 05:21:48 pm
I LOLed and cringed at the same time! I dont think Bo is a true arkansas fan(think he has even said so) he is doing a job that pays him and tries to be objective and professional. I listen every day on the way home and some of the callers are some real winners. I can see how it can be a grind to put up with some of these people every day. I do get the feeling he "talks down" to alot of callers which was confirmed by D. Ruskin one morning so he deserves some criticism but seriously sometimes I have to turn the radio on some callers cause I couldnt stand another second of it but he has to sit and endure it.

I am sure some of his callers are set ups by Bo for the attention

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Poppa Tart on November 15, 2017, 07:27:34 pm
LOL!! They all do that on their own.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: arcowboy on November 15, 2017, 09:50:14 pm
I am sure some of his callers are set ups by Bo for the attention
yeah that's confirmed. Like Tiger bait.

The Hogfather

AirWarren

Quote from: FutureMan on November 15, 2017, 04:39:05 pm
My...god...  What really makes me sad, is there are people out there like you that truly have this xenophobic outlook on life.  It's truly a shame.

Welcome to the board, Max Brantley.

Donny2665

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 15, 2017, 05:03:14 pm
If Gus or HDN has anything to do with this program it's gonna be straight up jihad at some point. We seriously don't want to go back down those roads.
You're right about HDN, but wrong about Gus!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Seebs

Quote from: AP85 on November 15, 2017, 10:35:05 pm
Welcome to the board, Max Brantley.

I wonder if it is hard for Max Brantley to type with one eye always pointing toward Mecca
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Hawgboy64

Jeff, Bret, Bo & HDN should go somewhere they would fit in, like Cal Berkeley and sing Kumbaya and think happy happy thoughts.
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 15, 2017, 09:52:52 pm
LOL!! They all do that on their own.
Hey now,you're talking to a Trump supporter; I just have a sense of humor about it.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon