Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 05:04:42 am

BB is a coward.......

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 23, 2013, 03:28:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

piratepower

You are all Idiots!
No one play cost anyone the game!
I did not like the fake punt but other than that both teams battled and we came up just a little short!
I know that they are making big money to win and they will when they overcome all the crap that has happened over the last year and a half.
The schedule has been brutal and we are very young and in a new program!
To finish I am sure all you guys are in great shape!

dagnamit

Quote from: piratepower on November 23, 2013, 04:13:13 pm
You are all Idiots!
I did not like the fake punt but other than that both teams battled and we came up just a little short!
I know that they are making big money to win and they will when they overcome all the crap that has happened over the last year and a half.
Jen is this you.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: rlreev01 on November 23, 2013, 03:58:28 pm
I would not put in writing the caption on this post. I might suggest that you say that to his face in private and find out who the real coward might be.  Calling someone a coward from the safety of a internet screen name really proves your manhood also. Idiots!!!

BB can find me.  I give Lanny permission to tell  BB who I am.  Fans have opinions.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: piratepower on November 23, 2013, 04:13:13 pm
You are all Idiots!

Stupid is as stupid does.......and stupid wears windbreakers..........and yes, I am in great shape.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Carl Lazlo

We should have chunked the ball down field.  Maybe one of the wr's could have gotten lucky and caught another over thrown BA pass.  Put hocker in position to win it. For you idiots suggesting somehow miss st would have came up with an int, returned it to field goal range and kicked a game winning field goal into a 20 mph north head wind.... Well that's just insane.   On second thought, I could see a stupid play call like 5 yard out or shovel pass that would have been returned for 6. Better to just kneel on it and take the moral victory. Feels so good. Morale should be at a fever pitch heading down to Death Valley. I bet rice pig will have his Pom Poms tied to his antenna.   

What's hilarious is my 11 year old nephew said since miss st passing qb got hurt, their running qb would score on a simple read option and that our defense would be too spread out and respecting their pass too much. I didn't want to agree with him but sadly I concurred. Funny how a million dollar DC and 3mill HC knows less than a 6th grader.