Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 05:37:26 pm

I'm confused...

Started by #3 HogFan Kyle, August 20, 2007, 12:32:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#3 HogFan Kyle

Is there a particular reason that Shield's article was sent to the Trash Can?  I thought Lanny made a point on the radio and such to say that all opinions are welcome on this board.

The only thing I can think of is that some moderator felt it was a slam at the darksiders.  But that would be hypocritical wouldn't it?  I mean, the darksiders constantly slam the Positive posters, along with slamming Nutt as a person all the time (see the post from last week that more or less compared HDN to Bin Laden).

Just trying to get a gauge on the reasons why.

Carry on hating...

Chad In Real Life

If they sent it to the trash can because it was a slam against the darksiders, I dont agree with that.  Im a darksider, but if you're gonna let one side speak their mind, then you gotta let the other side speak theirs too.

However, the huggers take as many jabs as possible at the darksiders. The only problem is, they dont have quite the fire power ( facts ) to back up their slams as darksiders do.  ( sorry just had to toss that in there )

FIRE HOUSTON NUTT!
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

I didn't read Robert's message-board-post-that-he-likes-to-call-a-column, but I can bet it said these things:

1.) Springdale crybabies
2.) People should get behind Nutt and forget about emails
3.) Great Stadium Debate (Yay Little Rock and WMS)
4.) Central beat Springdale in 2004.

There was probably a good reason it got canned.

HogISH™

i don't know who moved this crap in here... i am thinking about moving to the... to the.... to the... ratz, guess this is where it belongs, not that i like it!

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

SC-RAZOR

August 20, 2007, 03:36:57 pm #4 Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:43:31 pm by SC-RAZOR
Quote from: HogISH™ on August 20, 2007, 02:00:49 pm
i don't know who moved this crap in here... i am thinking about moving to the... to the.... to the... ratz, guess this is where it belongs, not that i like it!

HogISH
;D

PM me your cell #

HogISH™

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on August 20, 2007, 03:36:57 pm

HogISH
;D

PM me your cell #

i am not gay!

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||

Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: HogISH™ on August 21, 2007, 06:32:34 am

HogISH
;D

PM me your cell #

i am not gay!

HogISH
Thank God!

HogISH™

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on August 21, 2007, 08:47:47 am
Quote from: HogISH™ on August 21, 2007, 06:32:34 am

HogISH
;D

PM me your cell #

i am not gay!

HogISH
Thank God!

i better not find my # on the bathroom walls in springdale! at least any new ones.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||