Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hear the distant sound of a falling bomb!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, August 10, 2007, 07:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck Brewer

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 04:02:30 pm
Quote from: 351hog on August 10, 2007, 03:27:45 pm
another 007 predection has come and gone.  when will everyone learn to stop listening to them?  he does it to stir things up.

I just report.  I don't create.  This "rumor" has been confirmed by several trustworthy sources.  Most posters would be surprised if suddenly everyone's real names were revealed.

Hogsanity starts minimizing before he even knows what is being released. Pre-emptive damage control?

Describe trustworthy in this case and give examples of their trackrecord.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: SherlockHog on August 10, 2007, 04:05:53 pm
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 04:02:30 pm
Quote from: 351hog on August 10, 2007, 03:27:45 pm
another 007 predection has come and gone.  when will everyone learn to stop listening to them?  he does it to stir things up.

I just report.  I don't create.  This "rumor" has been confirmed by several trustworthy sources.  Most posters would be surprised if suddenly everyone's real names were revealed.

Hogsanity starts minimizing before he even knows what is being released. Pre-emptive damage control?

Describe trustworthy in this case and give examples of their trackrecord.

No comment.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Kendall

Quote from: hogsanity on August 10, 2007, 03:30:43 pm
Quote from: phadedhawg on August 10, 2007, 03:26:05 pm
Quote from: hogsanity on August 10, 2007, 03:21:54 pm
Quote from: The Marmot on August 10, 2007, 03:19:08 pm
Quote from: razorbackfan4life on August 10, 2007, 03:17:21 pm
if anyone would enlighten me through pm about what's goin on I'd greatly appreciate it....  :)

Nothings going on. The bomb was a dud.

In order for a bomb to be a dud it has to atleast look like a bomb to start with.  This was nothing from the second it was posted. 

was there at least some small arms fire???? ;)

There was not even a cap gun.  Yet it got a 4 page thread going. 

And yet you have posted in it.

rzrbckfan426

HogasaurusRex

Is it 5pm yet?

Till then I'm going to wait and see....

WilsonHog

August 10, 2007, 04:20:09 pm #155 Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 04:22:03 pm by WilsonHog
Some of you assumed that the original post was referencing some kind of press conference.

I have no clue why you would assume such a thing, but you were wrong.

Some of you assumed that the original post was referencing Nutt being removed/stepping down as head coach today.

I have no clue why you would assume that either. Once again, wrong.

Step away from the ledge, stop jumping to conclusions, and see what develops. 

Brand X Hog Fan

Its coming up on the news times. What media is dropping the bomb?
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

moses_007

I think da bomb went off in Iraq...not here.

Boardon Hamsay

I see the SI.com poll gives Dmac the preseason nod for the Heisman, but no bombshell there.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boarsbreath

razorsharphawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 10, 2007, 04:20:09 pm
Some of you assumed that the original post was referencing some kind of press conference.

Some of you assumed that the original post was referencing Nutt being removed/stepping down as head coach today.

WilsonHog, you guys made it clear in this thread there would be no presser and that Nutt wasn't going anywhere.  All we hear is what is NOT going to happen.  Can you at least give us a hint of what's coming?  If it's more email records, give us a scrap of info.  Why the secrecy?  Aren't you guys supposed to be the ones who cut to the core and give us the truth (unlike the BAC mouthpieces)? 

WilsonHog

Quote from: razorsharphawg on August 10, 2007, 04:42:08 pm

WilsonHog, you guys made it clear in this thread there would be no presser and that Nutt wasn't going anywhere.  All we hear is what is NOT going to happen.  Can you at least give us a hint of what's coming?  If it's more email records, give us a scrap of info.  Why the secrecy?  Aren't you guys supposed to be the ones who cut to the core and give us the truth (unlike the BAC mouthpieces)? 

In due time.

007 License To Squeal

Delete, please.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: Boarsbreath on August 10, 2007, 04:28:46 pm
Well you see.... Dana said.......

LMAO! Man there were some rumors flying in those days! Got dizzy keeping up. I like just one good rumor a day.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

The Marmot

I don't know why a thread is started without info-to-give in hand. If you got it, share it. If not, why put out a teaser? The Gillispie debacle should have taught us that lesson.

Just my opinion.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

razorsharphawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 10, 2007, 04:45:18 pm

In due time.

Gotcha...but why did you have to get us all riled up, man!  It won't be like a bomb since we know it's coming.
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 04:47:07 pm

Delete, please.

What is up with that?  You put it out there...I just want to know.

Trottsky

Maybe we should give it 24 hours, ala PRJ?

OKC

Mustain and DW leaving...those I would classify as bombs...I have a feeling that this "news" is not going to be anywhere close to that...I may be wrong.

Porkahontas

No bombs today.

However, I think Iran or Afghanistan just developed a nuke and it's locked, loaded, and ready to ignite.

piggingout

WilsonHog

For some of you, if your wife/girlfriend walked up to you right now and said, "Hon, I have a nice surprise for you at bedtime tonight," you would immediately think, "Oh, boy! She's flying Lindsey Lohan, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, and Angelina Jolie in tonight!"   

Brand X Hog Fan

(Inspector Clouseau voice)  What? No boomb? Where is le boomb?

HangTenHog

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 10, 2007, 05:51:32 pm
For some of you, if your wife/girlfriend walked up to you right now and said, "Hon, I have a nice surprise for you at bedtime tonight," you would immediately think, "Oh, boy! She's flying Lindsey Lohan, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, and Angelina Jolie in tonight!"   

Wouldn't that be one helluva night! A heavy dose of Alba, please.

forrest city joe

Folks, i think any fair thinking person knows what happen here. the next so-called bomb, is just another in a long line of imfo that seems to show that Gus and mitch were run off by Nutt, his family and friends, and his coaching staff. the facts are right there for all to see. this just add,s to the mess.

razorhead69

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
5 pages of nothing.

The Marmot

No, but when I walked in and she was in the middle of REM, I'd feel led on and a little pissed.

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Oklahawg

Completely dismissed the thought that the surprise might be George Clooney and the surprise had nothing to do with the husband spouse enjoying the moment.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

forrest city joe

Quote from: razorhead69 on August 10, 2007, 06:03:53 pm
5 pages of nothing.
QUOTED from TP. if they can't get Danny's computer, they can't prove anything. yea, that's nothing alright.

The Marmot

Quote from: forrest city joe on August 10, 2007, 06:09:29 pm
5 pages of nothing.
QUOTED from TP. if they can't get Danny's computer, they can't prove anything. yea, that's nothing alright.

joe, I'm pretty sure the "bomb" some alluded to today wasn't the info in EC Jr's memo yesterday.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

razorhead69

5 pages of nothing.

Why don't you march right up to the hill FCJ? Tell them how you really feel. ;)

RedRiverHog

Aren't you guys supposed to be the ones who cut to the core and give us the truth (unlike the BAC mouthpieces)? 

Good point

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 04:47:07 pm

Delete, please.

Don't understand this?
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Hawg_Heaven

This thread reminds me of Rumsfield right after 9/11. He would come out and make a statement.

"I don't know when, I don't know where, but something bad is going to happen! Now back to your daily lives!"

Then he would just wave as he exited the stage.

forrest city joe

Quote from: The Marmot on August 10, 2007, 06:11:28 pm
5 pages of nothing.

joe, I'm pretty sure the "bomb" some alluded to today wasn't the info in EC Jr's memo yesterday.
I know. im just saying i don't need anymore bombs. like OJ, i believe Nutt and company are guilty as hell, and white,Sugg and the BOT's let them get away with it. the facts speaks for itself.

claytongray

Quote from: HangTenHog on August 10, 2007, 05:54:42 pm

Wouldn't that be one helluva night! A heavy dose of Alba, please.

Yeah...one out of four ain't bad.

007 License To Squeal

5 pages of nothing.

I was told there would be some information of high interest released at 5:00PM today. I never said anything about a press conference.  I never said anything about a resignation...I never said anything about a firing.....I passed what info I had to Hogville....Anyone who reads "THE" other thread will easily see that others independently received the same info as I. 

As I said, I passed along the info I had.  I guess the information will be revealed when those who hold it wish to release it.

HawgPilot

hawgcall20

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 10, 2007, 07:41:44 pm
5 pages of nothing.

I was told there would be some information of high interest released at 5:00PM today. I never said anything about a press conference.  I never said anything about a resignation...I never said anything about a firing.....I passed what info I had to Hogville....Anyone who reads "THE" other thread will easily see that others independently received the same info as I. 

As I said, I passed along the info I had.  I guess the information will be revealed when those who hold it wish to release it.

I think you need new sources. Not trying to be a jerk but man this has happened for 12 months now and HDN is still kicking. Nothing that has been said on here has come true.

Dr. Leonard Ford

5 pages of nothing.

"Someone" obviously thinks you are a fool.  Thanks for confirming. 

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Hawgasaurus

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Dr. Leonard Ford on August 10, 2007, 11:20:36 pm
5 pages of nothing.

Plans and strategies change in fluid situations.  Let's wait before we start name calling.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Hawgasaurus on August 11, 2007, 09:16:57 am
Give it another 48 hours...

I tried to give these people (posters) a "heads up" and I get nothing but grief from some of them.  Some people are just jerks!

TuckFexas

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 11, 2007, 10:30:10 am
5 pages of nothing.

Plans and strategies change in fluid situations.  Let's wait before we start name calling.

You might let the "fluid" situation become more "solid" before you toss it out there. We've been hearing this stuff for months now. And yes, I want Nutt gone yesterday.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: TuckFexas on August 11, 2007, 10:33:02 am
5 pages of nothing.

You might let the "fluid" situation become more "solid" before you toss it out there. We've been hearing this stuff for months now. And yes, I want Nutt gone yesterday.

I have no control over what people form in their minds. None of my posts yesterday were inaccurate.  None.

The Marmot

Well this ended up in the appropriate forum. 007, I have NO doubt you have reliable sources,  but with all that is going on around the football program its obviously difficult to predict what will come out, regardless of who you know.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

The Marmot

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Anon2

007, it's funny how some of the non-believers critisize you but they followed this thread to Rumors just to see what might happen.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Anon2 on August 11, 2007, 11:08:47 am
007, it's funny how some of the non-believers critisize you but they followed this thread to Rumors just to see what might happen.

I think the view count of this thread speaks to interest in this subject.

huntindoc

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 11, 2007, 10:45:01 am
5 pages of nothing.

I have no control over what people form in their minds. None of my posts yesterday were inaccurate.  None.
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on August 11, 2007, 10:45:01 am
5 pages of nothing.

But didn't you say this info would be released at 5PM yesterday?..I would call that inaccurate.

Don't get me wrong, I very much hope you're right.

hd

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: huntindoc on August 11, 2007, 01:06:35 pm

But didn't you say this info would be released at 5PM yesterday?..I would call that inaccurate.

Don't get me wrong, I very much hope you're right.

hd

I said I was told it would be released at 5:00PM.  That was completely accurate.