Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone with zero posts just IM'd me. What a laugh!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, April 19, 2007, 05:07:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

He/She said that I probably plagerized the stats I often post......Can a person plagerized stats?  I don't think so.  Stats are what they are...

0 SEC Titles in 9 years
0 BCS bowls in 9 years
0 wins against Florida in 9 years
38-34 SEC record after 9 years
0 of the top 250 Rivals players signed in latest class
0 of the top 3 in-state players signed in the latest class
2-5 Bowl Record
Nutt lost last a HS Player of the Year
Nutt lost one of the best new offensive coaches in the Nation.
Houston Nutt...the longest tenured Div 1 coach, at the same school, without a single BCS bowl appearance.

This is all I need to know....Fire Nutt now!!

Oh yea, it was Hawgsyerdaddy
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

RhodeHog

The Nutt cult is in full force...they have been for a month.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: RhodeHog on April 19, 2007, 05:07:49 pm
The Nutt cult is in full force...they have been for a month.

Yep.  Most of us are just average fans....But it is obvious that someone is now making an effort to balance message boards.

cityhog

CheeZ_PuFF

has anyone yet found out if the PR Firm is paid by our tax dollars?

hogsfan4l1fe

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on April 19, 2007, 05:07:11 pm
He/She said that I probably plagerized the stats I often post......Can a person plagerized stats?  I don't think so.  Stats are what they are...

0 SEC Titles in 9 years
0 BCS bowls in 9 years
0 wins against Florida in 9 years
38-34 SEC record after 9 years
0 of the top 250 Rivals players signed in latest class
0 of the top 3 in-state players signed in the latest class
2-5 Bowl Record
Nutt lost last a HS Player of the Year
Nutt lost one of the best new offensive coaches in the Nation.
Houston Nutt...the longest tenured Div 1 coach, at the same school, without a single BCS bowl appearance.

This is all I need to know....Fire Nutt now!!

Oh yea, it was Hawgsyerdaddy

We need their login name so the public shunning of this cock-uh-roach can begin.

BrooklynRoss

It makes sense though. If I worked in Nutt's PR camp (and believe me, things would be much different if I did, ha) I would be sending interns to this site every day to work some mojo.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on April 19, 2007, 05:16:07 pm
It makes sense though. If I worked in Nutt's PR camp (and believe me, things would be much different if I did, ha) I would be sending interns to this site every day to work some mojo.

I agree.  This is the IM:

"I've seen these stats on other sites; I assume either they were posted by you, or you plagerized them.  Either way, its easy to use only the statistics that apear to back your view point.  List ALL the relevent statistics or none.  Mention HDN's Western Division record.  Mention his record against Auburn and Texas.  Compare Arkansas' winning percentage over the last 9 years to ALL of the S.E.C. schools; if it falls in the top half, should Nutt be fired?  If so, have you ever been fired from a job because you were only better than half your co-workers?  Give me some X's and O's as to why Nutts not a good coach.  So far I have no indication that you possess any knowledge of that nature.  I'm not saying you don't, but I assume that if you did, you would use it in your reasoning, rather than using already well documented, but limited stats."

Porkahontas

You can throw in "LOSS TO VANDERBILT" in your little fact sheet...

Silver Hog

Nutt should be ashamed of that record, but in fact he could care less. he just laughs all the way to the bank.  What a bunch of rubes we are.

parrishw

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on April 19, 2007, 05:17:04 pm
Quote from: BrooklynRoss on April 19, 2007, 05:16:07 pm

Now that is pretty goofy. If he did not come back at you with plagiarized stats of his own that refute yours then what is his point..................................................?

I agree.  This is the IM:

"I've seen these stats on other sites; I assume either they were posted by you, or you plagerized them.  Either way, its easy to use only the statistics that apear to back your view point.  List ALL the relevent statistics or none.  Mention HDN's Western Division record.  Mention his record against Auburn and Texas.  Compare Arkansas' winning percentage over the last 9 years to ALL of the S.E.C. schools; if it falls in the top half, should Nutt be fired?  If so, have you ever been fired from a job because you were only better than half your co-workers?  Give me some X's and O's as to why Nutts not a good coach.  So far I have no indication that you possess any knowledge of that nature.  I'm not saying you don't, but I assume that if you did, you would use it in your reasoning, rather than using already well documented, but limited stats."

grizzlyhawg

Quote from: CheeZ_PuFF on April 19, 2007, 05:11:38 pm
has anyone yet found out if the PR Firm is paid by our tax dollars?

I betcha it would be easy to find out...

what PR firm did the athletic department hire?  I can't think of it....

BrooklynRoss

Ha, whatever PR firm they're using they should hire someone who knows what "plagerized" means.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

grizzlyhawg

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on April 19, 2007, 05:30:21 pm
Ha, whatever PR firm they're using they should hire someone who knows what "plagerized" means.

Did the PR firm make the "plagerized" accusation? 

<confused>

gcraise

now you done it 007, you upset diana nutt she IM'd you to take up for HDN. ha ha.

DeltaBoy

Good job Mrs NUTT  keep covering you cheating Husbands 6 so he can collect that million dollar bonus.  I hope frank fires him so he can't get it!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Reaganite

They're getting kookier than the Greenpeace crowd.