OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, September 30, 2017, 10:40:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamahog

elksnort

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: David† on September 30, 2017, 01:38:15 pm
Put some pressure on this guy
Or just cover the receivers.  We haven't covered anyone and forced him to throw it away or run it yet.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

russdog11

I guess we now know, it wasn't scheme and it wasn't Rob Smith

Hog N Bama

hogcard1964

MemphisBossHog

I know its a transition year, but our offensive line is just bad.  A Sun Belt team is going around and through them and getting to Austin.

They have no lateral quickness.  The defensive linemen and LBs just stunt and go around them and right to the QB.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

David†

If we didn't score 42 points, this would be a different ballgame.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 30, 2017, 01:38:35 pm
Lol. If not for those things every football game would be different.
Well, if it weren't for our 42 points, we'd be losing.

Bacons Rebellion

I would think in the middle of the 4th quarter Whaley or Williams would be the go-to backs over Hayden.

Dark Helmet Hog

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Tusks

I wonder who would win between the 2017 hogs and the 2013 squad.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

GunnerHawg70

Why is every team Hogs face, their QB stays clean MEANWHILE AA is constantly getting leveled?!?! Am I off my rocker, drunk and crazy talking?!?! ???

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PorkRinds

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 30, 2017, 01:39:47 pm
Well, if it weren't for our 42 points, we'd be losing.

If it weren't for 6 touchdowns they'd have scored more touchdowns than us.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Sweet Feet on September 30, 2017, 01:34:02 pm
If it was not for an endzone int, a missed WR in the endzone before half, and a special teams fumble. this game would be different

If my aunt had a weiner she'd be my uncle.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Tusks

LumberBacks

There is no way that NMS players are more talented than Arkansas players across the board.  So if the NMS defense can create pressure on Allen, and the Arkansas defense can't put diddly pressure on their quarterback, then the problem has to be scheme AND coaching.  It's unexcusable.  Just plain unexcusable. 

jgphillips3

If South Carolina goes out and handles A&M tonight, prepare yourselves and settle in for a losing season.

Michael_E_Davis

It's a good thing their Defense isn't very good,  or they would probably be making a game of this.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

David†

Tusks

HoggieStyle

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 30, 2017, 01:40:32 pm
Why is every team Hogs face, their QB stays clean MEANWHILE AA is constantly getting leveled?!?! Am I off my rocker, drunk and crazy talking?!?! ???

Nah, you're good.

PonderinHog

David†

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Dark Helmet Hog

seasonhog

Quote from: hawgdavis on September 30, 2017, 01:32:26 pm

3 against 5-6 won't get it done unless your playing D against us

Don't you know.....BB tell us it will take 3 yrs. to install  out 3-4 defense........after 8 yrs...BB will have his team.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on September 30, 2017, 01:39:23 pm
I know its a transition year, but our offensive line is just bad.  A Sun Belt team is going around and through them and getting to Austin.

They have no lateral quickness.  The defensive linemen and LBs just stunt and go around them and right to the QB.
This all day long!!!!

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on September 30, 2017, 01:39:50 pm
I would think in the middle of the 4th quarter Whaley or Williams would be the go-to backs over Hayden.
whoever runs north and south should do it.  I prefer Williams.   I love Hayden.  He is freshman and his upside is great, but he is dancing way too much lately.  Even Sun Belt teams have enough speed to get to him when he dances and jitters.

I would hope we could get a steady diet of straight ahead blocking and straight ahead running by Williams to kill the clock.

alohawg

Quote from: LumberBacks on September 30, 2017, 01:41:37 pm
There is no way that NMS players are more talented than Arkansas players across the board.  So if the NMS defense can create pressure on Allen, and the Arkansas defense can't put diddly pressure on their quarterback, then the problem has to be scheme AND coaching.  It's unexcusable.  Just plain unexcusable. 
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Dark Helmet Hog

Polecat

David†

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

LRHawg

Dr. Starcs

The vegas spread might be the only thing we can cover today.

MemphisBossHog

see?  Mr Rogers doesnt look all NFL-like when he actually has to run for his life and go against some pressure.   

Some folks made it seem like he is Aaron Rodgers.   

Bacons Rebellion

A punt. One of my 4th quarter goals met.

Now I want a Hog field goal.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: LumberBacks on September 30, 2017, 01:41:37 pm

Well, that and some of our guys are playing a little heavy.

PonderinHog

Polecat

Polecat

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci