Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OnTheNoseHorses.com updated - THURSDAY'S PICKS NOW ONLINE

Started by DirkPiggler, February 19, 2005, 08:23:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DirkPiggler

Saturday's free picks are now online, and the results page has been updated.

Please check out the new On The Nose thoroughbred racing forum here at hogville.nethttp://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=32.0
"They've forced my hand on that one."  -  Houston Nutt, November 2005 regarding his future hiring of Gus Mal-a-zahn

Lanny

Dirk, thanks for being a part of Hogville.net with your horse racing knowledge.

Go baby Go!
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DirkPiggler

Saturday's recap is now posted in the On The Nose Forum. 

Check us out at www.OnTheNoseHorses.com for Sunday's picks. 
"They've forced my hand on that one."  -  Houston Nutt, November 2005 regarding his future hiring of Gus Mal-a-zahn

DirkPiggler

DirkPiggler

Tomorrows free picks are now online, and sheets are available for purchase.   Results page is now updated as well.

DirkPiggler

DirkPiggler

Wednesday's free picks are now online.  Please check out our site and let me know what you think about the changes we made.

DirkPiggler

Highlighted by 4 exactas and 2 trifectas. Check out our results page for highlights, or the archive for today's actual sheet.

Thursday's free picks are now online, and as always, full sheets are available for purchase at OnTheNoseHorses.com.

Lanny

Quote from: DirkPiggler on March 02, 2005, 07:56:35 pm
Highlighted by 4 exactas and 2 trifectas. Check out our results page for highlights, or the archive for today's actual sheet.

Thursday's free picks are now online, and as always, full sheets are available for purchase at OnTheNoseHorses.com.

What about this undefeated horse at Oaklawn?

Al Bundy

DirkPiggler

Quote from: hSv on March 02, 2005, 07:59:34 pm
Quote from: DirkPiggler on March 02, 2005, 07:56:35 pm

What about this undefeated horse at Oaklawn?

I'm not real sure on that one.  Is it a three year old?

DirkPiggler

Thursday brought 4 first choice winners and 1 second choice winners, plus 2 exactas and 1 pick-3. Tomorrow's free picks are now online, and full sheets are now available.

www.OnTheNoseHorses.com

DirkPiggler

The 9th race was the highlight of a great day from OnTheNoseHorses.com. The exacta paid $184.20, and our third choice paid $37.20 to win. All in all, 3 first choice winner, 2 2nd choice winners, 2 third choice winners, 3 exactas, and 2 trifectas for the day.

Saturday's picks are now available.

DirkPiggler

Thursday picks are now up.  Sorry about the delay in updating the archive and results pages.  My "other job" has been a beeyotch this week. 

Lanny

Quote from: DirkPiggler on March 09, 2005, 07:30:06 pm
Thursday picks are now up. Sorry about the delay in updating the archive and results pages. My "other job" has been a beeyotch this week.

Hang in there, March is the best times at Oaklawn.

Al Bundy