Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James McCann -- Heart & Hustle Award

Started by MDW, July 21, 2015, 05:26:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Knot2brite

McCann just called out his shortstop for loafing and the short stop pushed him. The ESPN announcers were on McCann's side and said that he should call him out. I hope McCann pops him in the mouth in the locker room. With his non throwing hand of course
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: Knot2brite on August 07, 2015, 09:12:11 pm
McCann just called out his shortstop for loafing and the short stop pushed him. The ESPN announcers were on McCann's side and said that he should call him out. I hope McCann pops him in the mouth in the locker room. With his non throwing hand of course

Haha rather him injure his receiving hand?

Knot2brite

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on August 07, 2015, 09:21:54 pm
Haha rather him injure his receiving hand?
You can pad that up.....got to keep the throwing hand healthy...

Big Nasty 34

I hope james has a very long and successful MLB career and becomes the next head hog when DVH retires!

Knot2brite

Well the Detroit message board love McCann and they are proud he stepped up. Then, David Price gives McCann a vote of confidence from Toronto. That is a big deal for McCann. I have a funny feeling Mr. McCann is going to have a long career if he stays healthy.

pigture perfect

I love what McCann did. Shows clubhouse leadership, especially when teammates back him up. One of my favorite all time Hogs.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dr. Starcs

James is as good of a person as he is a player. Accountability and leadership is lacking everywhere today. Doesn't surprise me a bit that James is doing great things.

flippinhogmana

dust ups aside, McCann is 1 for 1 tonight so far, and his average is .285
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Its a good thing, but its was posted on here already.  The threads is from a couple of months ago.

Dr. Starcs

BorderPatrol

Yeah, my bad. They were discussing it during the Detroit broadcast the other night, thought it was something new.

Shoot the messenger.

bp

onebadrubi

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 24, 2015, 01:36:12 pm
Yeah, my bad. They were discussing it during the Detroit broadcast the other night, thought it was something new.

Shoot the messenger.

bp

That only happens in every other sub forum on Hogville, not here.