Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 19, 2009, 09:27:10 am
I like the move. Richards has struggled with his control a bit, starting the game is a little less pressure than a do or die situation in the 9th. He's filthy when he's on and LSU doesn't hit lefties like they do righties. If he can give us 5-6 innings of 3 runs or less and keep us in it I like our chances. Go Hogs!!

I agree. I don't doubt he can give us 5-6 or maybe even 7 innings. Hell Texas' Closer went 13 in that marathon game. I know one thing. LSU does NOT want this game to be within striking distance after the 7 inning

hogfan1986

Does anyone know for sure if the game is going to be on satellite radio today?

YepItsMe

razorbackfan86

Quote from: YepItsMe on June 19, 2009, 09:57:49 am
Anyone know where you can listen to the game online?

RAZORVISION has it for free during the post-season

razorbackfan86

alwaysondbigscreen

some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

razorbackfan86

Kevin

richards is a lefty and rested.  only thrown twice in 2 weeks
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Smithian

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 09:03:44 pm
these guys didnt have a good regular season and they came out and DESTROYED oklahoma in norman, swept FSU in tallahasse and beat the #2 national seed in the first game.

They got us pumped for a possible national championship but these boys had a GREAT postseason. Actually gave us hog fans something to cheer about in the post season unlike football and basketball.

Great seaon hogs!
I can't believe noone has called you out for this.

Concession speeches are terrible before it is even the ninth inning...

Dwight_K_Shrute

Skipping out of work early to go watch at a sports bar.

Can we all agree on a group beat down on any negative SOB's if they start saying crap like "See we stink we don't deserve to be here beating UVA just prolonged the inevitable, I told everyone.... These guy's can't blah blah blah."

I don't care if we lose 10-0.  I'm still proud of how these guys have played and represented the University.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

capehog

Boss man on vacation this week so very little work getting done today. Trying to find it on the net to watch live.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

THExONE

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 19, 2009, 11:31:13 am

Can we all agree on a group beat down on any negative SOB's if they start saying crap like "See we stink we don't deserve to be here beating UVA just prolonged the inevitable, I told everyone.... These guy's can't blah blah blah."

I don't care if we lose 10-0.  I'm still proud of how these guys have played and represented the University.

THIS!!
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

razorbackfan86

Quote from: capehog on June 19, 2009, 12:11:17 pm
Boss man on vacation this week so very little work getting done today. Trying to find it on the net to watch live.

Search no more

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 19, 2009, 11:31:13 am

Agreed.  Way too many people were down on the team when we played Virginia and said we were out of it.  This team has shown time and time again that they will keep on fighting till the game is over.  Even if this team loses today we should be proud of where they are and what they have accomplished.  The team has given us many great memories this year and I am proud to be a hog fan and be able to support this team.

I live in L.A. and most people out here don't know crap about Arkansas but everyone that I know that has watched any of the Razorback games during the post season has said that this is a good team and they are impressed with them.  Remember, we are one of the final 4 teams playing.  Everyone else is sitting at home watching right now.   WPS!!!
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
     PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG
           SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIEEEEEEE

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Radio says earliest "potential" air time could be 1:35 CST which puts the game back to 2 at the earliest

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

PoconoHog

HOW
     BOUT
           THEM
                 HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HogFansReunited

I wouldnt' mind if they delay it for a few more hours that way I can get off and watch the game.  8 central time would be perfect :P

Member #3568

Clint Alan

Thats good actually, I hope it rains the rest of the day

Razors85

PoconoHog

A little delay also works for me.....can't sneak out just yet.....about 2:30 or so and I'll be OK.....

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

PoconoHog

We Can Do A Lot Of Hog Calling on here during the delay......

FaytownHog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 19, 2009, 12:41:05 pm
Thats good actually, I hope it rains the rest of the day
exactly! another day of rest for our pitchers! but that's wishful thinking.

trippigs

Raining the rest of the day is good for our team...a little extra rest! Although not much real rest to be had if they have to hang around the ballpark. I look forward to seeing Richards start. He has been rusty lately but starting could be just what the doctor ordered. Don't know what to think about all the line-up opportunities but DVH does and that is all that matters.

GO HOGS..play loose and hard

arkmark

Just looked at the weather radar for Omaha, this could go for awhile.  Maybe even some heavy rain and some nasty stuff. 

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 12:41:59 pm
A little delay also works for me.....can't sneak out just yet.....about 2:30 or so and I'll be OK.....

Lucky you. I strategically placed my lunch for the 1-2 hour so I could see the start of the game. Now all I get to do is BS with yall - Still fun though but not the game

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 19, 2009, 12:43:23 pm
We Can Do A Lot Of Hog Calling on here during the delay......

No time like the present

WOOOOOOOOO

PIG

SOOIE

Clint Alan

We wont be playing today IMO

And if we do, we will not start this game before atleast 5 IMO