Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charlotte Watch Parties

Started by dilligafs, September 01, 2010, 12:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dilligafs

Anyone know of any Charlotte bars to watch hog games?  The fiance and I  moved here in June, and we are looking for a place to hang with hog fans.

I'll hang up and listen.   :razorback:

carolina razorback

Champs Sports Bar and Grill on Park Road used to hold them.

Razorback Dave leads in calling the hogs during the games.

I don't go anymore because I live in the Lake Norman area and it's too far of a drive for me.

WPS!!
No Shoes. No Shirt. No Problem

CharlotteHogFan

Now that CMA is back, I know I am a rejuvenated Hog Fan abroad!  I live on Park Road here in CLT.  Would love to help revive the Hog fan base on the East Coast!

BTW, I have only lived here four years and I've never heard of Champs Sports Bar and Grill on Park Road. 

carolina razorback

Big 10-4 on CMA. Patiently waiting to see how things go next season but first looking forward to football season. I hate to wish my life away, it goes way too fast already.

I was wrong about the name. It's Coaches Sports Bar and Grill. It was Sept of 2004 when I was there last. Sorry if I've sent ya'll on a wild goose chase. I just sent an email to the guy that was in charge of setting up the watch parties. I'll keep you guys posted.

Coaches Sports Bar and Grill
(704) 544-0607
10403 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210

carolina razorback

I've been informed that the watch parties have been moved to a more central location, Fox and Hound Uptown (7th and Tryon).   
Let me know if you want more information on the local alumni chapter. They are encouraging all Hog fans in the Charlotte area to join them. They will add you to the email listing if you want.

WPS!!!

CharlotteHogFan

I attended UofA from 96-98, then left and graduated from OU, but still a Razorback at heart. I know Fox and Hound Uptown well (OU football parties are there).  Would love to get on that list.  My email is posted on my profile. 

dilligafs

Get me on the list as well...Go Hogs Beat Bama  :razorback: