The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

rangertaunton

gulf breeze proper,by way of crossett
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

cpohog

slicehog

razorbak

Daytona Beach area [Ormond Beach]. Graduated H.S. in '73, Berryville, Ark.
"If I could rest anywhere it would be in Arkansaw where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grow nowhere else on the face of the universal earth." [Davy Crockett 1834]

"If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision." [Major General Patrick Cleburne, Confederate Civil War hero from Arkansas]

The Confederacy had no better soldiers than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond prudence. [Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.]

razorbak

Where in Arkansas is everybody on this Florida thread from? Just curious.
"If I could rest anywhere it would be in Arkansaw where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grow nowhere else on the face of the universal earth." [Davy Crockett 1834]

"If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision." [Major General Patrick Cleburne, Confederate Civil War hero from Arkansas]

The Confederacy had no better soldiers than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond prudence. [Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.]

nughaud

North of Destin, between Pensacola and Panama City. Originally from the Russellville area.
I'll be down for the Florida and LSU games.   Just purchased some east indoor clubs which I'll get to use once this year for Florida haha. 

pioneerbasketball

anybody around the tampa area?

tampahog

August 24, 2008, 07:39:02 am #11 Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:42:04 am by tampahog
I'm in North Tampa (westchase).  Been here for 10 years and love it.  Originally from Hazen and wife from Stuttgart.  There are a few fans here in Tampa who gather to watch the games at Lee Roy Selmons

http://arkalum.org/chapters/listing.php?state=Florida

IUHog

Jacksonville (beaches).  I west to school at the UofA after high school in my native state of Indiana.

razorback1975

Lakeland. 
From Jacksonville, AR

jaxrbt

Lake Asbury, FL  (30 mi south of Jacksonville, FL.  Originally from Lonoke, AR.

lighthouse127

Stuart, but originally from small town Missouri (Thayer).

lighthouse

hoggin25

Cocoa Beach FL and now Orlando FL

Originally lived in Heber Springs and then Rogers, AR
WPS

porkinsons disease

Panama City-originally from the metropolis of Lavaca
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Silver Hog

Grew up in Conway, live in Tampa now.

tcouch

Pensacola. Born and raised in Fayetteville. Bleed Hog Red.

Silver Hog

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on March 14, 2008, 09:43:50 pm
I'm an hour north of tampa.

Anybody else?
We are in Tampa as well.

hogblade

I'm moving to Bradenton next week and I want to find a place in Tampa to watch razorback games with other Hog fans. Anyone suggest any such location?

hogblade

Any Hog Fans in the Tampa area who go anywhere to watch them play?

MiamiHogFan

Obviously, from my username, I live in Miami. I was born in Fort Smith, went to school 5 total years in Arkansas schools, lived 6 years of my adult life in Searcy/McRae area. Spent the remainder of my growing up years in Colorado Springs, Colorado! I've been a die hard Hog fan since I was 12; 41 years now! Go Hogs, Go! Beat LSU and win a national championship!!!

TeufelHog

Valrico.  Went to Fayetteville High School and graduated from U of A in '91.

850 Hawg

hogdogcrazy

We live in Winter Garden, just west of Orlando.   Grew up in Pine Bluff. 
Smites are Badges of Honor around this place.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Santa Rosa Beach.  About half way between Destin and Panama City Beach....
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10