Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Solheim Cup - Official Thread

Started by Jackrabbit Hog, August 18, 2017, 10:42:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Does anybody care?  Does anybody watch?  I can't watch but I'm keeping up with the foursomes action today on the internet.  In a way, it's a shame the Asian women dominate so strongly because I think it prevents the casual fan from getting interested in the ladies' game.  But after the controversies of two years ago, the Solheim Cup has more genuine animosity now than the Ryder Cup does.  At the very top, the two captains (Inkster for the USA and Sorenstam for Europe) don't particularly care for each other. 

Right now, each team leads two matches in the morning session.  Our gal Stacy Lewis and her partner, Gerina Piller, lead in their match.  And for anyone who is actually watching, are there any hotties out there??   
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

I'm watching it, sort of. I haven't seen any for sure babes, but I haven't quit looking for some. As to the golf, the usual alternate shot stuff, like why did you run that 10 footer 6 feet past looks?

ricepig

We obviously need putting lessons.

ricepig

3 putt from 12ft, Stacey rolled it 5 feet past, Pillier didn't touch the hole with her putt.

Jackrabbit Hog

A good cat fight breaking out between two teammates would add some spice to this affair.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Stacey completely put Piller in some tough spots, Euro 2 1/2-USA 1 1/2.

Jackrabbit Hog

I saw where a couple of the Euro gals are ranked below 100 in the OWGR.  Just shows how many Asians occupy the top 100.  We ought to win this thing but I guess that's why you play the matches.

GolfNut57

I'd watch when I find it on TV. It IS golf and you never know when you might see something good. I guess they are off TV at the moment because I could not find any matches being played.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on August 18, 2017, 01:26:17 pm
I'd watch when I find it on TV. It IS golf and you never know when you might see something good. I guess they are off TV at the moment because I could not find any matches being played.

Since we cut the cord a couple of weeks ago, I don't think I can even watch it online.  I'm pretty sure to get it streaming on a site like golfchannel.com, you have to first sign in with your provider info.  We don't have a provider anymore, so no video for Jackrabbit.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 18, 2017, 01:29:44 pm
Since we cut the cord a couple of weeks ago, I don't think I can even watch it online.  I'm pretty sure to get it streaming on a site like golfchannel.com, you have to first sign in with your provider info.  We don't have a provider anymore, so no video for Jackrabbit.

Well, for a fee, I'll tell you what's going on.......there was one Euro girl who thought it was cold, she seemed to think it was a bit nipply........

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on August 18, 2017, 01:34:23 pm
Well, for a fee, I'll tell you what's going on.......there was one Euro girl who thought it was cold, she seemed to think it was a bit nipply........

If it's that Ciganda gal from Spain or that Matthew gal from Scotland, I think I'll pass.  Arf, arf.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 18, 2017, 01:37:59 pm
If it's that Ciganda gal from Spain or that Matthew gal from Scotland, I think I'll pass.  Arf, arf.

Like you've culled any before, lol......

Jackrabbit Hog

EastexHawg

Mel Reid is pretty hot.  I never paid any attention to her before today. 

Dr. Starcs

Who ya got?

Michelle Wie
Gerina Piller
Lexi Thompson
Paula Creamer

If you could only pick one

ricepig

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 19, 2017, 01:24:31 pm
Who ya got?

Michelle Wie
Gerina Piller
Lexi Thompson
Paula Creamer

Piller

EastexHawg

The U.S. team is by far fatter than the Europeans.  When your "fat" chick is Charley Hull you're doing alright in the tonnage department.

EastexHawg

Earlier today Mel Reid hit a shot and some guy in the gallery yelled, "Be as good as you look!"

GolfNut57

Who ya got?

Michelle Wie
Gerina Piller
Lexi Thompson
Paula Creamer

None of the above. I have fallen in lust with Wie's playing partner Danielle Kang
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Who ya got?

Michelle Wie
Gerina Piller
Lexi Thompson
Paula Creamer

Duh.  Lexi all day and all night.  Dollar Dog be darned.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 19, 2017, 08:11:37 pm

Duh.  Lexi all day and all night.  Dollar Dog be darned.

Nah, I'm thinking Piller and motorboating......

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on August 19, 2017, 08:29:25 pm
Nah, I'm thinking Piller and motorboating......

I have a feeling Lexi would wrap those gams around me so tight I'd suffocate.  But what a way to go!

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

EastexHawg

I didn't get to watch today because I was on the lake, but the last two days you would almost think the networks were boycotting Creamer and Ernst.  We would watch Lexi and Kerr walking down the fairways and pacing around the greens reading putts...and Salas and Yin every step of the way to getting whipped like a tied up goat... and then every 20 minutes or so quickly cut to "Creamer for birdie to win the hole", followed by immediately going back to Salas thundering down the fairway like a log truck.

oldman1015

Quote from: GolfNut57 on August 19, 2017, 05:42:23 pm
None of the above. I have fallen in lust with Wie's playing partner Danielle Kang
Creamer
Arkansas, the left lane state.