Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mullen

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 11, 2017, 08:54:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Would you hire him to be the hogs coach?

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Seebs

Name to close to Mullet.  WNB
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Boardon Hamsay

Only if he beats Bama tonight and then never loses again. Ever. ;)
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Sooie71923

Acehawg

Florida or Tennessee?

woo.pig

2nd best coach in the SEC

OperationRestoreHawgBall

He may be 2nd/3rd on the list, stacking up against norvell

BigoBoys

Florida is going to make him a big offer.

Atlhogfan1

No connection to Arkansas. Must have Arkansas men as AD and HC. Mullen is a yankee carpetbagger.  Wouldn't get Arkansas   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The Hawg Marshal

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 11, 2017, 08:59:10 pm
No connection to Arkansas. Must have Arkansas men as AD and HC. Mullen is a yankee carpetbagger.  Wouldn't get Arkansas   

Concur, the ideal candidate would have strong Arkansas ties and preferably a tattoo stating, "The South Shall Rise Again". ;)
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Calling All Hogs

Does he have a non-compete clause in his contract on going to another SEC team?

OperationRestoreHawgBall

Yes more of a Florida probability imo

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 11, 2017, 08:59:10 pm

IMABIELEMA

Why would he take a lateral move?

David†

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 11, 2017, 09:04:38 pm
Concur, the ideal candidate would have strong Arkansas ties and preferably a tattoo stating, "The South Shall Rise Again". ;)

Deltaboy for HC?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: David† on November 11, 2017, 09:06:14 pm
Deltaboy for HC?

No. Fire Delta! >:(

Would use the term carpetbagger too much on the recruiting trails.

Justagp

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 11, 2017, 08:54:03 pm
Would you hire him to be the hogs coach?
Absolutely, but he'll go to FL.

ipigsooie

Quote from: Justagp on November 11, 2017, 09:42:47 pm
Absolutely, but he'll go to FL.

Tennessee. Florida hires frost

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 11, 2017, 09:43:45 pm
Tennessee. Florida hires frost
You don't think Frost goes home to Nebraska?

colbs

Tusks

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 11, 2017, 09:44:55 pm
You don't think Frost goes home to Nebraska?

I think Frost goes to NE and Mullen to FL.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

IronHog

Quote from: IMABIELEMA on November 11, 2017, 09:06:09 pm
Why would he take a lateral move?

Only lateral if UA wants to be.....

Time for UAF to decide if they wanna be big boy or not. Just that simple
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Birminghog

old_school_hawg

I wish this were a possibility... Hell yes, I would love to have him!
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne