Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 05:13:07 am

Mincey

Started by TulsaHawg, January 12, 2018, 07:53:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

January 12, 2018, 07:53:17 pm Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 08:59:38 pm by TulsaHawg
John Mincey loves the love from fans on Twitter. If Hog fans could tweet some Hog love to @JdcMincey, it would be great!  Let him know we need him.❤️🐗🏈😃

Hopeful Hog

What's his account?

rljjr

Leave hm alone. He already said respect his decision. There are tools out there angry tweeting him. Let the coaches do their thing. He obviously had a change of heart. We will be fine.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: rljjr on January 12, 2018, 08:30:30 pm
Leave hm alone. He already said respect his decision. There are tools out there angry tweeting him. Let the coaches do their thing. He obviously had a change of heart. We will be fine.
I approve of this message

TulsaHawg

pigture perfect

Where's he heading?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ImHogginIt

January 13, 2018, 12:14:08 am #6 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:32:53 am by ImHogginIt

Coaches are visiting him tomorrow.  Show the kid some support. Other schools came in on him hard with the coaching change. We still have a chance. The coaches still want him

aloha_kid

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 13, 2018, 12:14:08 am
Coaches are visiting him tomorrow.  Show the kid some support. Other schools came in on him hard with the coaching change. We still have a chance. The coaches still want him

You can bet some d-bag is going to blow up his twitter and call him names.

Richard Davenport

FWIW, kids love the attention. Why do you think the coaches are so active on Twitter? Mark Smith talked about this on my radio show and how fans can help them.

Feel free to listen to what he has to say about Twitter and recruits. http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/dec/21/arkansas-mark-smith-talks-first-days-job-recruitin/

rljjr

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 14, 2018, 11:18:08 am
FWIW, kids love the attention. Why do you think the coaches are so active on Twitter? Mark Smith talked about this on my radio show and how fans can help them.

Feel free to listen to what he has to say about Twitter and recruits. http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/dec/21/arkansas-mark-smith-talks-first-days-job-recruitin/

I get it, but not when the kid has already said he's done and moved on and to respect his decision.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: rljjr on January 14, 2018, 11:53:38 am
I get it, but not when the kid has already said he's done and moved on and to respect his decision.

I'm not here to say go on Twitter or not, I'm just saying it does help. How much? Each kid is different.

Mincey hasn't said anything. Scott and Caldwell saw him yesterday and attended his BB game. They're seeing him again this week. They don't think it's over.

tannerstahl

The door to Arkansas is not shut for John. I'm not saying he's gonna recommit to us but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Also I'm not saying that me or his assistant hoops coach (also die hard hog fan from Arkansas) are the right people he should be listening to, but right now he's listening to the wrong people who don't care about him or his future. I'm not sure what their motives are by trying to get involved here at the end of the recruiting process, but they are "look out for themselves" kind of people.

I can assure you all that Coach Scott is doing an outstanding job and is on him hard and will stay on him until signing day. Personally I'd ask for yall to literally pray for John. Pray that he will seek wise council and see through the trash that is the selfish ways of others! Whether he goes to Arkansas or Tennessee or wherever, I hope it's his decision and not someone else's!
i love the hogs....so very very much

rljjr

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 14, 2018, 12:03:45 pm
I'm not here to say go on Twitter or not, I'm just saying it does help. How much? Each kid is different.

Mincey hasn't said anything. Scott and Caldwell saw him yesterday and attended his BB game. They're seeing him again this week. They don't think it's over.

Mincey's de-commitment tweet was simple and direct in that he was de-committing and to respect his decision. That's all to which I'm referring. All I can do is take him at his word. Unfortunately, an Arkansas fan tweeted something along the lines of respect your commitment.

I'm all for social media use in recruiting. I think it's great. I'm referring to this one guy in this one particular instance based off the words he typed.

SooieGeneris

According to 24/7 it's now a three team race: Tenner, USCE and FSU:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/John-Mincey-91464/RecruitInterests

I believe he was scheduled for a visit here Jan. 26, they show that weekend he's visiting USCE.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

JIHawg

Quote from: tannerstahl on January 14, 2018, 12:24:45 pm
The door to Arkansas is not shut for John. I'm not saying he's gonna recommit to us but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Also I'm not saying that me or his assistant hoops coach (also die hard hog fan from Arkansas) are the right people he should be listening to, but right now he's listening to the wrong people who don't care about him or his future. I'm not sure what their motives are by trying to get involved here at the end of the recruiting process, but they are "look out for themselves" kind of people.

I can assure you all that Coach Scott is doing an outstanding job and is on him hard and will stay on him until signing day. Personally I'd ask for yall to literally pray for John. Pray that he will seek wise council and see through the trash that is the selfish ways of others! Whether he goes to Arkansas or Tennessee or wherever, I hope it's his decision and not someone else's!

Thanks for the info.  This happens so often.

Kevin

Yep and I bet these people were not around when nobody was interested
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 14, 2018, 11:18:08 am

Thanks RD now maybe some of these people will get in to this millennium and stop with their OLD ways

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: rljjr on January 14, 2018, 12:32:25 pm
Mincey's de-commitment tweet was simple and direct in that he was de-committing and to respect his decision. That's all to which I'm referring. All I can do is take him at his word. Unfortunately, an Arkansas fan tweeted something along the lines of respect your commitment.

I'm all for social media use in recruiting. I think it's great. I'm referring to this one guy in this one particular instance based off the words he typed.

Stop man.... Just stop...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 14, 2018, 01:54:58 pm
According to 24/7 it's now a three team race: Tenner, USCE and FSU:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/John-Mincey-91464/RecruitInterests

I believe he was scheduled for a visit here Jan. 26, they show that weekend he's visiting USCE.

He may very well not visit Arkansas, but it's not an open-and-shut case. They're getting that from a source or sources that Tanner is talking about.

Richard Davenport

FWIW, here's a quote from a young man about Arkansas fans on Twitter.

"The way the fans have been showing me love on Twitter has been amazing."