Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarett......in the 3rd round?????

Started by Pragmatic PiG, April 23, 2005, 10:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pragmatic PiG

I'M EMBARRASSED

He's nearly guaranteed to suceed now that he's in Shanahan's system.  He'll do like Portis.  He'll get a lot of yards under the system and be traded when his stock is highest.  Once with a new team, he will be mediocre at best.

OklaU

I was kind of hoping no one would draft him.  His attitude is a disgrace. 

I remember the story about how after his freshman year, he had a "contact" arrange a private meeting with Marcus Allen when Allen was getting into the hall of fame.  That punk Clarett, pulled a no-show.  What a way to honor one the "Greats" cause he'll never be one.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

rricha

No mattet how most of you feel about him he does have some talent.

krack1925

I don't know.... I don't like his attitude but you know what all the mess at Ohio State stated over?  He over stated how much stuff was stolen out of his car when it was broken into.  Yeah, that is worth being suspended over, no one had EVER done that before.  None of you guys that bash the crap out of the kid have EVER done anything like that before.  After that his attitude was crap.  Hell, mine would have been too.  I just help you win a national champ. And this is what I get.  I would quickly tell everyone at Ohio State to go to hell and I would start looking for paychecks.  I think a lot of what he has done is bull but it was all after that first incident. Just put yourself in his shoes.....   

pioneerhog

April 24, 2005, 10:09:52 am #5 Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 10:14:17 am by pioneerhog
Quote from: krack1925 on April 24, 2005, 09:42:41 am
I don't know.... I don't like his attitude but you know what all the mess at Ohio State stated over? He over stated how much stuff was stolen out of his car when it was broken into. Yeah, that is worth being suspended over, no one had EVER done that before. None of you guys that bash the crap out of the kid have EVER done anything like that before. After that his attitude was crap. Hell, mine would have been too. I just help you win a national champ. And this is what I get. I would quickly tell everyone at Ohio State to go to hell and I would start looking for paychecks. I think a lot of what he has done is bovine hockey but it was all after that first incident. Just put yourself in his shoes.....
The simple fact about it is that falsifying a police report is illegal, so yes he should have been suspended. No school should let a player break the law and not do anything to him. If I am remembering right after this incident he was just suspended for a short time, but the other stuff that he had done, things against NCAA rules, came to light and they suspended him for the season. He didn't have to quit the team, he could have sat out the season and got better then came back the next year and been even better then he was his senior season. People are saying that Jones is a risk, well I think this guy is a bigger risk than Jones.

hawgfan_18

ya i didn't really expect him to get drafted, if he was maybe the last rounds. not the 3rd.  very, very surprising.....

EL' MAHOG

I would like to see DeCori Birmingham run behind that Denver line as compared to Clarett, Birmingham would be in the secondary before dough boy gets the hand off!
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: BKillian on April 24, 2005, 11:40:18 am
I would like to see DeCori Birmingham run behind that Denver line as compared to Clarett, Birmingham would be in the secondary before dough boy gets the hand off!

hehehehe  maurice "pillsbury" clarett... I like it
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE