Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am now NOT an Adam "PacMan" Jones fan

Started by HogInMemphis, April 23, 2005, 12:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

What a gangster-acting punk. If Danny Ford saw this man, he'd say, "hope he blows out a knee in his first NFL game."

NCGatorBait

Aren't most of them thugs?? ;D  Kid is a good punt returner and cover man though...only gave up 1 TD in his career..not bad.

HornetHog

Big NC rating for the pacman.....No Class

Did you see the punk-ass jewelry and the way he dressed.........."Yo peeps......all me and mines gonna be kickin live in my new crazy million dolla crib"   "Knowwhaumsayin....?  shhhiiiii"

Some hard hitting Pro like Bua will loosin his teeth for him.
Just as smart as all the other smartarses on here

Arkapigdiesel

QuoteSome hard hitting Pro like Bua will loosin his teeth for him.
......and I will grin as the punk is spitting out his "teefs"
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Tideboy

Quote from: HornetHog on April 23, 2005, 04:15:08 pm
"Yo peeps......all me and mines gonna be kickin live in my new crazy million dolla crib" "Knowwhaumsayin....? shhhiiiii"

LOL!  Greatness...
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/Tideboy/tideboy1.jpg

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another" (Job 19:25–27).

Macgyver_Hawg

Anbody see Mike Williams trying to grab the little kids behind him?  He frowned while reaching backward like he was slapping his kid in the back seat- all while still facing the camera and he mouthed "Shut Up!"

Did he think it was a radio interview?

abq

I lost all respect for Pacman last year when he laid down a seriously dangerous cheap shot on a Va Tech punt receiver. I'm no Va Tech fan but I was that morning as they proceeded to beat PacPunk and crew 19-13.

Some hardcore CFB fans might remember the hit I'm talking about.

I'M EMBARRASSED

He reminded me of rapper Lil' Jon.  Wuuuaaatttt??????????  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Buck Ocean

QuoteHe reminded me of rapper Lil' Jon.  Wuuuaaatttt?  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

OOOOKKKKKKkAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Think like a Jedi

RazorBrad

Quote from: HogInMemphis on April 23, 2005, 12:39:34 pm
What a gangster-acting punk. If Danny Ford saw this man, he'd say, "hope he blows out a knee in his first NFL game."
Im sure he is truly hurt by your not being a fan of his. Man thats one less peep at his million $ house party. I bet he is saying to himself " darn, now who am i gonna buy rugs from."

HogInMemphis

Quote from: RazorBrad on April 24, 2005, 02:56:27 am
Quote from: HogInMemphis on April 23, 2005, 12:39:34 pm
Im sure he is truly hurt by your not being a fan of his. Man thats one less peep at his million $ house party. I bet he is saying to himself " Shiite, now who am i gonna buy rugs from."

Since I don't sell Pac Man bling bling too, he would never venture into my place.

rricha