Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Sr.'s funeral

Started by gabehog, April 22, 2005, 12:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gabehog

Houston Sr's eulogy was amazing, he was a great man, he touched a lot of lives, not only through his life, but the life that will be carried out through his wife, sons, and family and friends. I am very honored to have known him and his family. If you ever knew Houston he would sign to you that you are the best. He was the best! We will miss you!

JJHog

Wuold have loved to have been there
" Think Right, Do Right"

hoggerdinger

As I said in an earlier post.  Houston brought players to the cancer floor at Babtist med center to lift the spirits of people that are sick.  He is not a polititian, he has nothing to gain by doing this.  He is doing it for his players benefit. 
He does it so his players can see that they can help others in ways they might not have thought of.  I have a feeling Mr. Nutt Sr inspired him to do the right thing and that is why his kids turned out the way they did.  Houston Nutt Jr's legacy is going to be great because of things his dad and mother instilled in him.  I wish I would have been at the funeral services but I live over 1,000 miles away.  I have a strong feeling this will make Houston and family push harder to make his old man prouder of them.
Many respects to the Nutt Family!