Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who was the last...

Started by SuperHog, April 21, 2005, 11:39:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperHog

Razorback to get as much pre-draft hype attention as Matt is getting this year?  I know Andrews & Batman got some attention before last year, but I don't quite think it was at this level.  FWIW, I scratched the word "Hype" because "Hype is something that ain't real...Matt's all real."
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

mossfan3

There was a lot of posts on the Buffalo Bills website about the numbers Jason Peters put up at his workout.  It turns out they didn't even have to draft the guy.  This will definitely not happen with Matt.  He will gone after 35 or so picks.

tophawg19

if he's still there at 31 the eagles will have another hog .seems like they are really coming after
ark. players . bobby williams 3yrs ago ,shawn last year .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Broken Trigger

I believe the attention that Shawn Andrews got rivaled that of Matt.  Also, maybe the attention Burlsworth got.  I just wish Burls would have gotten the chance to play in the NFL.

tophawg19

he was a great player & agreat person .a tragic loss . he gave as much to ark. as anyone has or could .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hawgfan_18

his life was one to make a movie over...