Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN said Gundy not happy.

Started by harrisburghog, October 07, 2017, 06:44:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

harrisburghog

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

NaturalStateReb

This is Gundy doing the Sexton Shuffle.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

jgphillips3

I'd rather have an up and comer, but he's better than Bielema.  He's a "we could do worse" candidate.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 07, 2017, 06:45:58 pm
I'd rather have an up and comer, but he's better than Bielema.  He's a "we could do worse" candidate.

Um, we could do a whole lot worse.  A whole lot.  And probably will.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Arkansas Fan

If there's any chance Gundy's interest in getting out of Stillwater and/or he's interested in the Arkansas job, get him now.

WPS007

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 07, 2017, 06:46:45 pm
Um, we could do a whole lot worse.  A whole lot.  And probably will.
How about we ARE doing a whole lot worse as of this reply to your post ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 07, 2017, 06:50:15 pm
How about we ARE doing a whole lot worse as of this reply to your post ?

Huh?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

King

He'll choose A&M or LSU for recruiting or Mixzou or Tennessee for ease of schedule first.

Let's be realistic. We're not hiring anything more than an up and comer this time.

grayhawg

Gundy is better by far than what we have.

harrisburghog

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

lechon

Coulda had him but dumb butt hired BB instead.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Seebs

If he is a Hog fan he's unhappy today
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Danny J

He'd basically be recruiting the same area he is now so that would be a plus.

Bubba's Bruisers

Gundy will get a much better job than ours if he wants it.

We'll get an up and comer type.  Probably someone we weren't expecting.  Someone many of us probably haven't even heard much of.  But in keeping with tradition, we'll hail him as the 2nd coming of Saban.

King

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 07, 2017, 07:07:20 pm
Gundy will get a much better job than ours if he wants it.

We'll get an up and comer type.  Probably someone we weren't expecting.  Someone many of us probably haven't even heard much of.  But in keeping with tradition, we'll hail him as the 2nd coming of Saban.

I agree. Hopefully we will have enough sense not to give him a prohibitive buyout.

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

BrianG

I can't believe Gundy is unhappy enough to come here.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 07, 2017, 06:45:36 pm
Tennessee will

Lot of unreasonableness at UT. I know we have our share, too. But I bet he'd be more comfortable here.

phadedhawg

Can we get him without a buyout?  That's what's important

247Hog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 07, 2017, 06:45:38 pm
This is Gundy doing the Sexton Shuffle.

If this is the first time to hear he isn't happy, i'd agree but its been said for several years now and don't think it's just for a raise.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Qui Gon Jinn

What has he done at OK lite that makes people want him here?  He's had some success, but not the kind that says he would do better in the SEC.

JOKERHOG

Quote from: grayhawg on October 07, 2017, 06:53:04 pm
Gundy is better by far than what we have.

I was excited the morning of the bb hire when gundy was floated as the pick to throw everyone off.  Would have been waaay better
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Beaverfever

Quote from: Qui Gon Jinn on October 07, 2017, 07:34:45 pm
What has he done at OK lite that makes people want him here?  He's had some success, but not the kind that says he would do better in the SEC.
He's won a hell of a lot of games if you're into that kind of thing.  I wouldn't give him some ridiculous amount of money but if he wants out at OSU I think Arkansas should be interested.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on October 07, 2017, 07:32:58 pm
Lot of unreasonableness at UT. I know we have our share, too. But I bet he'd be more comfortable here.

indeed. UT was calling for a national championship in bj's second year.
The rest of the frog.

farfromgroovins

Instead of an up and comer or a "meh" hire like Gundy, let's go after the hot D and O coordinators. Working for Georgia.

Hollywood870

Gundy seems homosexual. No thanks.

TX HOG

What are the negatives about Gundy?

scogs

Quote from: Beaverfever on October 07, 2017, 07:37:05 pm
He's won a hell of a lot of games if you're into that kind of thing.  I wouldn't give him some ridiculous amount of money but if he wants out at OSU I think Arkansas should be interested.

In the big 12. Beilema won a hell of at lot games too in the big 10. Just saying.  We need something better than gundy and Brett. 

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: Beaverfever on October 07, 2017, 07:37:05 pm
No doubt....Lots of games in the Big 12.  One conference championship in 2011.  I just don't think that translates to lots of wins in the SEC.  Maybe this year, but I'm just not sure it would most years.  I'd be more interested in Venables at this point.

Dark Helmet Hog

BOAR_N2BWILD

Bob Stoops is available. I think that he might of  had the same "ailment" that Urban Cryer had.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."