Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Am Somewhat Comforted by Mike Nail

Started by SAUhogfan, January 18, 2006, 09:27:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SAUhogfan

WxHog

Nutt_Hate_Me

They're not just bad.  They are Taco Tico Bad.
It's great to be home.

SAUhogfan

Rick should have been the Sonic player of the game.  He did at least give the refs a little hell, in a nice upstanding way of course.

WxHog

italianhog

dmhog v2.0

I think I've figured out why I never hear him say the score in the second  half. He uses up all his score announcements in the first 5 minutes of the game. I don't know how many times I heard him tell me it was 4-2 Arkansas, but I couldn't tell you for the life of me a score during the last 10 minutes.

SAUhogfan

I noticed that two.  He gave a complete scoring summary at 4-2 as well.  Took him at least 30 seconds to state that 3 baskets had been made.  Rick kind of reminds me of the kid in school who would always scream something at the school bully like "You big knucklehead you, you, you, one day I'll get you, you" just as Rick's school bus drove away.

SAUhogfan

I meant, I noticed that "too".  These paint fumes are getting to me.   ???

HawgnDos

Quote from: SAUhogfan on January 18, 2006, 09:32:41 pm
Rick should have been the Sonic player of the game.  He did at least give the refs a little hell, in a nice upstanding way of course.
Rick gave them heck!

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Lando Calrissian

I once participated in an impromptu taco eating contest at the Taco Tico in Springdale.

There was about 15 of us (we went because it was 3 tacos for $1 day)

It was not without controversy.

The top 2 guys ate 15 and 18 tacos respectively.

Seems like an obvious winner, right?

Wrong.

The guy who ate 18 picked the lettuce off of all of his, and after 18 tacos that is a considerable amount.

It is disputed to this day as to who actually "won".

I only ate 9, by the way.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Ugly Uncle

LOL...

Finally got my good karma in for you again.

I once, in highschool, took a date to Taco Tico.  First date.

To this day I don't know if she hated me, or she really did get food poisoning.
Retired Radio Host

JoeBobHog

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

Arkiejared

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on January 19, 2006, 03:51:45 am
I once participated in an impromptu taco eating contest at the Taco Tico in Springdale.

There was about 15 of us (we went because it was 3 tacos for $1 day)

It was not without controversy.

The top 2 guys ate 15 and 18 tacos respectively.

Seems like an obvious winner, right?

Wrong.

The guy who ate 18 picked the lettuce off of all of his, and after 18 tacos that is a considerable amount.

It is disputed to this day as to who actually "won".

I only ate 9, by the way.

I hate lettuce and tomato....so, I'd been up there b/c I'm fat, and the controversy would continue.  Maybe you should of all gone without the green...I'd put hot sauce on them, though...

Inigo Montoya

aahhh here we go.  Now this is somewhat embarrassin but I must confess there was a brief time in High School that I worked at Taco Tico.  I have one thing to say:  What they call meat comes packaged and shipped in a plastic tube you squeeze out like tootpaste.  Never seen anything like it.  But then again I haven't worked at Taco Bell either...  may be the same there to.  bon appetit!

SAUhogfan

We used to have one here, but it closed.  I'll have to tip my hat to their "Deluxe Nachos", you got awfully full on them, plus they were generous with the peppers.  Nachos Bell Grande can't hold their jock strap.