Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

National Signing Day Preview (Richard Davenport Recruiting Update)

Started by Aaron Peters, January 31, 2016, 06:10:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins our Drew Amman for this week's Razorback recruiting update. National signing day is Feb. 3rd and this is very important recruiting class as Bret Bielema continues to build the Razorback football program. Athletes featured in this segment include Paul Ramirez, Micahh Smith, Dee Walker, Joseph Putu, Kyle Porter, Jonathan Marshall, Dejon Harris, Briston Guidry and Kiel Pollard.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/national-signing-day-preview-richard-davenport-recruiting-update

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Wow.
I can't watch Razorback Nation Pig Trail KNWA because it's been pulled from Cox due to high fees!

Anyone else having this issue?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 31, 2016, 10:35:12 pm
Wow.
I can't watch Razorback Nation Pig Trail KNWA because it's been pulled from Cox due to high fees!

Anyone else having this issue?
I would assume everyone with Cox is having this issue.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcard1964