Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowTheHedgehog

The force is strong in them hogs!

HappyFan

I would buy one of those.   :razorback:

Mr. Porkleone

ke2743

Hogsolo

Ignore the jerks. Shirt looks great, thanks for sharing. 

choppedporkextrasauce

We're you really Sorry If Already Posted?

FrozenHam

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on January 27, 2016, 09:07:17 pm
We're you really Sorry If Already Posted?

Yeah, I have nothing to do with the guys making these shirts. Just saw the link on FB and got one. Wanted to share here but was not sure if or how many others may have shared.

WPS.

DeltaBoy

Cool for us older Star Wars Fans.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

I recently saw this one too.  Although I went with another shirt that I can't find a picture of.  It has a pic of darth vader and says "I find your reluctance to never yield disturbing" with a hog underneath.  It's awesome.

baitshop

I would buy the Darth Vader shirt....
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 28, 2016, 10:50:20 am

I recently saw this one too.  Although I went with another shirt that I can't find a picture of.  It has a pic of darth vader and says "I find your reluctance to never yield disturbing" with a hog underneath.  It's awesome.

Cool

BPsTheMan

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on January 28, 2016, 09:06:51 pm
looks pretty stupid

Thought you were deceased?  Or is the funeral director still posting on your behalf?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Fort Dweller on January 28, 2016, 09:20:51 pm
Thought you were deceased?  Or is the funeral director still posting on your behalf?

it was white light "death" - they sent me back

I met this guy - http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sunsentinel/obituary.aspx?pid=153044539

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 28, 2016, 10:50:20 am

That one should be in blue or green though. I mean, red lightsabers and red lettering with the Jedi just isn't right.

Now, something with the darkside, now we are talking because you can correctly use the color red to match with the hogs, and it matches with the sith, and there's the double entendre with the Nutt years.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

NuttinItUp

Doug

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauceWe're you really Sorry If Already Posted?
If you're going to take someone to task on something they've posted, you need to make sure your own comment passes the smell test.

It doesn't.

"We are you really Sorry If Already Posted?" is what you asked. "We're" is a possessive contraction.

-- Grammar Nazi 1305
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)