Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'Being Bielema' Bo Mattingly Explains The Origin Of The New YouTude Show

Started by Aaron Peters, January 24, 2016, 05:19:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Bo Mattingly and Mike Irwin join our Aaron Peters for this Razorback roundtable discussion. Mike talks about the impact of d-line coach Rory Segrest not leaving Arkansas. This While Bo talks about the new 'Being Bielema' reality show.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/rvhp/being-bielema-bo-mattingly-explains-the-origin-of-the-new-youtude-show

Hambunctious

I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

Inhogswetrust

Good discussion. The problem is the issues mentioned such as losing players early happens to good teams. IF they aren't replaced adequately then there is a problem in recruiting. Also all teams get unlucky as well at bad times. The bottom line is great teams find a way to win a huge majority of close games, average teams win some and lose some, not good teams lose most close games. I'm sorry but I'm starting to waver somewhat on my thoughts of the current basketball program state and direction. It has not progressed as much as I thought it would by now. However there are some reasons why I think that. That's why I'll still give Mike a pass for now. Some of those reasons I think are not of the current staffs doing and some are. By the end of next season though no pass. There comes a point in time that it's produce or not. If not then, there is a problem that can best be corrected by change.   
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Wmhog

Biggus. That was quite funny.  Got my week off to a good start.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Vantage 8 dude

IMO as long as it's well done it can be nothing but a positive for the Hogs. I believe the producers will be very careful to ensure that Coach B comes off in a humorous and engaging light. As Bo has already pointed out Bret is a very warm and personable kind of guy and I think that will come across in these vids. Anything to get our name and "brand" out to kids and parents around the country through the internet should only be a "win, win" for the program.

I'll be waiting with anticipation.