Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

National Signing Day Is Fast Approaching (Recruiting With Richard Davenport)

Started by Aaron Peters, January 24, 2016, 05:17:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins our Drew Amman for this week's Razorback recruiting report. National signing day is coming up Feb. 3rd. How is the Razorback recruiting class shaping up? Find out here.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/national-signing-day-is-fast-approaching-recruiting-with-richard-davenport

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

CallThemHawgs!

Great interview, thanks. Could end up being the best class ever signed at Arkansas.

DeltaBoy

Due to being sick too much this school year I will not be able to take off for NSD.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 29, 2016, 02:35:43 pm
Due to being sick too much this school year I will not be able to take off for NSD.

IT is usually all over by 10am anyway.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Wildhog

Quote from: hogsanity on January 29, 2016, 03:32:09 pm
IT is usually all over by 10am anyway.

Yeah, but I usually need a good 8 hours or so to argue with people.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogsanity

Quote from: Wildhog on January 29, 2016, 03:35:34 pm
Yeah, but I usually need a good 8 hours or so to argue with people.

Well that is a different story all together.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

I love to be off watching it on ESPNU and following on Hogville.  Chips dips and Dr Pepper.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcard1964

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on January 25, 2016, 12:27:29 am
Great interview, thanks. Could end up being the best class ever signed at Arkansas.

Really?

Doesn't Scout have us ranked somewhere around 35?

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 01, 2016, 10:41:15 am
Really?

Doesn't Scout have us ranked somewhere around 35?

Scout? Don't be that guy. They ain't in the football business. Basketball? Cite them.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.