Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

question

Started by welchog, January 18, 2016, 08:03:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

What is the best internet service in Fayetteville?   Moving in two weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Sir Oinksalot

...wifi, but, I don't live there...

Ole Welch moving to the center of the Unverse, cool...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

welchog

BallHog1

HogimusMaximus

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on January 19, 2016, 09:22:41 am
Cox, definitely.

Yep.  Cox internet is pretty hard to beat.  We cut our Cox TV cable in favor of Dish and our Cox land-line phone in favor of smart phones.  No regrets keeping th Cox internet service. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

welchog

Thanks all for the information 

oldfart

ive used cox for many years w no probs. they are also pretty good on tech support

Tyro3

The highest tier is a little pricey, but it is by far the fastest out there, I download large files and what used to take an hour, now takes 2 or 3 minutes.

010HogFan

Cox, but get ready to pay for it.

MountieDawg

Cox is probably best, ATT is not bad if you can get UVerse.
SEC!

Pig in the Pokey

uverse 50 mb

they called it a bonded line. $80/mo
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: welchog on January 18, 2016, 08:03:41 pm
What is the best internet service in Fayetteville?   Moving in two weeks.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, But we only specialize in recruiting and plane tracking. That question will have to be refered to Robert Shields.

nchogg

I don't know anything about cable internet in Fayetteville but here in NC I use suddenlink, own my own modem and a dual band router and I get 50mps for $35 a month. I would never have centurylink in this area, they cost more and have 3.5mps for the same price and their modems would die in about 1 1/2 years. Love my cable internet. Who is Robert Shields?

xxtomassxx1980

FANONTHEHILL

Had Uverse Internet and paid for 18 Mbps.  Actually got 5-6 Mbps.  Switched to Cox for same price and now paying for 100 Mbps and getting 70-80 Mbps. Similar improvements worth upload speeds as well. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015