Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miss st. Preview on SEC network

Started by Got_da_captain, December 17, 2014, 07:31:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Got_da_captain

Losing to a sun belt school 57-46 6:43 left

3of5-2

So we should beat them by about 30 down there.

Got_da_captain

chiefsfan

Quote from: 3of5-2 on December 17, 2014, 07:39:06 pm
So we should beat them by about 30 down there.

Its an Arkansas basketball road game.  Probably best advisable to not predict 30 point victories over anyone just yet.

Should you...yes...I mean this is one of the worst Arkansas State Teams in the last 7 years we are talking about here...but will you is an entirely different question that comes down more to you guys than it does Mississippi State.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

3of5-2

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 17, 2014, 07:43:41 pm
Its an Arkansas basketball road game.  Probably best advisable to not predict 30 point victories over anyone just yet.

Should you...yes...I mean this is one of the worst Arkansas State Teams in the last 7 years we are talking about here...but will you is an entirely different question that comes down more to you guys than it does Mississippi State.
Well we better, fortunately we don't go there until February 21st.

lefty08

And Stansbury wasn't good enough.....
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Boarcephus

Been watching this.  Bet there's not 1000 people in the stands.  ASU up 9 with 59 seconds left in the game with ASU at the line
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

3of5-2

It's an OOC game.
Finals week.
Chance of freezing rain.
Football team is king.
Refs were from Sun Belt.

ricepig

Knot2brite

If ASU gels in the next month....they just might win the sunbelt ....they are big and athletic and they have a good point guard...as far as when we play down at the Dump....30 is a merciful score...the bull pups are not good
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

WxHog

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 17, 2014, 07:49:34 pm
Been watching this.  Bet there's not 1000 people in the stands. 

And tickets for MSU non-conference games start as low as $5.

Got_da_captain

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2014, 07:56:43 pm
How bad would UAM beat them?
Not sure but Miss st just got beat by a 3-4 overall team. That also has a FIRE the Coach thread on ASUs forums.

root_hawg

ricepig

clutch

Quote from: Got_da_captain on December 17, 2014, 07:58:37 pm
Not sure but Miss st just got beat by a 3-4 overall team. That also has a FIRE the Coach thread on ASUs forums.

From what I've heard from a couple ASU boosters, the coach is done after this season and he knows it. Apparently they feel like he's lost interest in coaching after his divorce. Plus attendance is way down.

ricepig

Quote from: Got_da_captain on December 17, 2014, 07:58:37 pm

Please don't, unless you name Wilson as the HC. Wilson's son is the real deal, I'd like to see him play a few years at JHS.

chiefsfan

Quote from: clutch on December 17, 2014, 08:11:43 pm
From what I've heard from a couple ASU boosters, the coach is done after this season and he knows it. Apparently they feel like he's lost interest in coaching after his divorce. Plus attendance is way down.

Yes, I've heard Brady will have to put us in the NCAA's to save his job.  Even then, he might step aside himself at the end of the year and go out his way.

7 years with no postseason tourney appearances can do this.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

ricepig

#SECbasketballfever RT @MikeBBonner: Mississippi State loses to Arkansas State 69-55 at home. Terrible loss to a team with an RPI of 338.

chiefsfan

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2014, 08:13:10 pm
Please don't, unless you name Wilson as the HC. Wilson's son is the real deal, I'd like to see him play a few years at JHS.

He wont be named coach here.  I could see potentially someone keeping him on staff.  Lord knows Wes Swift is going to be in somebody's ear about how good his son is...and frankly we badly need a lucky break in our basketball program.

Brady's a goner though.  Even watching him today, its clear he doesn't have the fire that he did a few years ago.

ricepig

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 17, 2014, 08:52:01 pm
He wont be named coach here.  I could see potentially someone keeping him on staff.  Lord knows Wes Swift is going to be in somebody's ear about how good his son is...and frankly we badly need a lucky break in our basketball program.

Brady's a goner though.  Even watching him today, its clear he doesn't have the fire that he did a few years ago.

Oh, I know, too bad Kobe tore his ACL and is missing this year. I don't figure he'll be here next year. Is this the last year Brady gets big bucks?

razorfrog

elksnort

Is ASU going to get a coach that gets them in the NCAAT?

Chico Fletcher got Dickie's team there. 

3of5-2

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2014, 08:50:42 pm
#SECbasketballfever RT @MikeBBonner: Mississippi State loses to Arkansas State 69-55 at home. Terrible loss to a team with an RPI of 338.
Now Auburn in a struggle at home against Winthrop. Not helping the RPI for us at all.

intelligence

Quote from: elksnort on December 17, 2014, 09:16:55 pm
Is ASU going to get a coach that gets them in the NCAAT?

Chico Fletcher got Dickie's team there.
I hear ol pelphrey lookin for a gig

chiefsfan

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2014, 08:57:58 pm
Oh, I know, too bad Kobe tore his ACL and is missing this year. I don't figure he'll be here next year. Is this the last year Brady gets big bucks?

I think last year was the end of the LSU bucks.  He's on our dime now, and the timing is very good now that we're not wasting a December looking for a Head Football Coach.

ricepig

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 17, 2014, 10:00:29 pm
I think last year was the end of the LSU bucks.  He's on our dime now, and the timing is very good now that we're not wasting a December looking for a Head Football Coach.

He was paid over $500,000 by the Indian Club, funny it's still called that.

http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/71-0526367/arkansas-state-university-indian-club.aspx

Just click on the 990 Forms to download them.

pigmailyen

Quote from: elksnort on December 17, 2014, 09:16:55 pm
Is ASU Arkansas going to get a coach that gets them in the NCAAT?

Fixed.

I KEED, I KEED.  :razorback:

The_Iceman

Poor GoHogs1091....

Where is that guy anyways?

Jborohog09

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 18, 2014, 08:27:39 am
Poor GoHogs1091....

Where is that guy anyways?

Probably trying to find a way for Brent Venables to coach MSU's basketball team haha.

elksnort