Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerry Palm's bracketology

Started by HawgTrough, December 17, 2014, 09:36:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Champs04

Hollywood_HOGan45

If that VCU matchup happens, Madden better not be EVER handling the basketball.

GuvHog

He has LSU as the third SEC team in and Florida left out along with listing Dayton as a 9 seed. I'm not sure I buy that.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

forrest city joe

He's right. the Hogs are going to be in the Dance this year. just about everyone have the hogs in the Dance but some of the naysayers on here.

hogfan10

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 17, 2014, 10:20:08 am
He's right. the Hogs are going to be in the Dance this year. just about everyone have the hogs in the Dance but some of the naysayers on here.

I think we'll make it too, but this time last year were we in anybody's bracket?

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 17, 2014, 11:18:53 am
I think we'll make it too, but this time last year were we in anybody's bracket?
This is not last year. we are a better team this year. and we are going to prove it.

Jek Tono Porkins

Hopefully we will make te dance this year...if not, it will definitely be time to look twice at mike. I'm a Mike guy but this is year 4...it's time to produce. There's no excuse why a school with the basketball facilities of Arkansas shouldn't be #3 in the SEC behind Florida and Kentucky...not to mention we have shown that we are capable of beating Kentucky...twice.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on December 17, 2014, 03:47:08 pm
Hopefully we will make te dance this year...if not, it will definitely be time to look twice at mike. I'm a Mike guy but this is year 4...it's time to produce. There's no excuse why a school with the basketball facilities of Arkansas shouldn't be #3 in the SEC behind Florida and Kentucky...not to mention we have shown that we are capable of beating Kentucky...twice.

There's no excuse why a school with the basketball facilities of Arkansas shouldn't be #3 in the SEC !!!

You mean the only SEC school without a practice facility. We should be in last place if basketball practice facilities was apart of your so called basketball facilities! I'm a big MA fan and I have been saying that Mike gets five years with or without a tournament appearance. I believe we will be in the tournament and I will be excited for Mike and the staff.

hogfan10

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 17, 2014, 04:01:43 pm
There's no excuse why a school with the basketball facilities of Arkansas shouldn't be #3 in the SEC !!!

You mean the only SEC school without a practice facility. We should be in last place if basketball practice facilities was apart of your so called basketball facilities! I'm a big MA fan and I have been saying that Mike gets five years with or without a tournament appearance. I believe we will be in the tournament and I will be excited for Mike and the staff.

So what you're saying is, that most SEC schools suck even though they have a practice facility. Now I see why we needed one too.

Champs04

Right Joe its Mikes best team ever.

MountieDawg

Quote from: GuvHog on December 17, 2014, 10:15:15 am
He has LSU as the third SEC team in and Florida left out along with listing Dayton as a 9 seed. I'm not sure I buy that.

If it's not Joe Lunardi's report it's wrong.
SEC!

Kevin

A 10 seed from a power conference team means you are one of the last one's in. 

I would take it
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogsanity

23-8( 12-6 sec ) in as anywhere from a 6-10 seed, depends on how they finish the year, do most of the sec wins come early or late? 22-9 ( 11-7 ), still in but definitely as a 10-11 seed.  21-10 ( 10-8 ) selection Sunday will be a nail biter.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

william.lane123

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 17, 2014, 10:20:08 am

This love/fest you have with MA is a little scary!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 17, 2014, 04:15:18 pm
So what you're saying is, that most SEC schools suck even though they have a practice facility. Now I see why we needed one too.

You are saying the we have great basketball facilities and as a result we should make the tournament. I'm saying we are the only team without a practice facility!

Hogwop

Quote from: Champs04 on December 17, 2014, 04:23:17 pm
Right Joe its Mikes best team ever.

Good God you're annoying. Do you have anything to add to the thread or do you just get your rocks off by being a prick? Try finding something constructive to do with your time instead of wasting it trolling a dude on a message board.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

hogsanity

Quote from: Hogwop on December 19, 2014, 02:20:25 pm
Good God you're annoying. Do you have anything to add to the thread or do you just get your rocks off by being a prick? Try finding something constructive to do with your time instead of wasting it trolling a dude on a message board.

now play nice
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE