Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Practice facility?

Started by TarHeelsFan45, December 14, 2014, 11:44:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TarHeelsFan45

Any pictures or updates of it?

ricepig

Weekly construction update on the Basketball Performance Center - future practice facility for @RazorbackWBB http://t.co/u4xcoIiVew

(notOM)Rebel123

Now, if they'd just a build a sidewalk along the street. It's a mess. But it's progress.,
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

dsims2k3

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 14, 2014, 12:44:04 pm
Now, if they'd just a build a sidewalk along the street. It's a mess. But it's progress.,
Maybe part of it should have been built on the road.  ;)
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Richard_white

If you're going to make fun of how we play or recruit, at least spell it correctly... :D

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

Tusks

Both the BB facility and the student center are looking great.

Great time to be a hog student athlete.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

The_Iceman

forrest city joe

When will it be finished and ready? hope it's by next year when guys like Monk and Davis and other recruits are seniors.

HF#1

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2015, 04:37:16 pm
When will it be finished and ready? hope it's by next year when guys like Monk and Davis and other recruits are seniors.

It'll open sometime during the summer if I'm not mistaken.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin