Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

15k tickets sold, but 9 k in actual attendance

Started by bigpigpimpin, December 13, 2014, 10:52:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MountieDawg

Quote from: rusvegashog on December 14, 2014, 02:49:54 am
All of this talking is for not. this program is in good hands and the future is bright, providing we chill out and let these coaches and players to do what they do.everybody always wants everything now. A bunch of whiny complaining Veruca Salts. I think we're on the verge of what will be a week end week out year end year out top 25 top 20 program. A program that because of how we play always has a chance to do damage in The Dance. Folks can't seem to see the forest for the trees. We still have the season to play , but just like all the thank you's to Trey Flowers and those seniors for bridging the gap I think this team and these players are the beginning of a long line of success ahead. How bout just watch, support an be thankful. Also the Buds probably a few seats too big for the average game in game out.

It's basketball... Mike has been given 4 years already. He gas his own players. I have thought for 2 years now that there is Sweet 16 talent here. MA has yo get his team to play every game like the other team is UK or FL it's so demoralizing to see how they can play, then watch how they play.

MA is all good cop... He needs to find some bad cop in him and light a fire every now and then.
SEC!

The_Iceman

Quote from: MountieDawg on December 16, 2014, 04:42:40 pm
It's basketball... Mike has been given 4 years already. He gas his own players. I have thought for 2 years now that there is Sweet 16 talent here. MA has yo get his team to play every game like the other team is UK or FL it's so demoralizing to see how they can play, then watch how they play.

MA is all good cop... He needs to find some bad cop in him and light a fire every now and then.

Whatever he did at halftime of the Clemson game must have been some real bad cop. The problem is, things fell apart during that last minute. Hopefully, he has adjusted a few things to make sure the right players are on the court at the end of the game. With Durham in that game at the end, we may not lose.

ishankem

Sec BB is one sick puppy. I've watched a bunch of sec home games on the network and you could throw a IED in the arena & not hit anybody.  I'm sure other coaches tell top recruits, you don't want to go to sec cause the league is not a good BB conf.  Do you want to play in a dead arena or do you want to play in a mad house in the ACC, B1G or Big12.