Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what is the basketball perimter?

Started by Chorizo Hogriguez, February 13, 2018, 08:17:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chorizo Hogriguez

are we make the Big Torneoment?

Go Hogs!

PonderinHog

It's also called the perineum,  the area between the back court and the hole basket.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 13, 2018, 09:55:52 am
It's also called the perineum,  the area between the back court and the hole basket.

Ok. I Bing that and see

PonderinHog

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 13, 2018, 10:10:40 am
Feel free to use that terminology in Jump Ball.

no no no I am never go back to Jump ball! Those guys sit like theyre Aztec emporors atop a piramide looking down on poor working people and slaves!

Jum ball is a Pagan cult!!

Bash

Quote from: Chorizo Hogriguez on February 13, 2018, 10:16:54 am

no no no I am never go back to Jump ball! Those guys sit like theyre Aztec emporors atop a piramide looking down on poor working people and slaves!

Jum ball is a Pagan cult!!

You'll find those here in DST are much more forgiving and kind.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

bob slydell

I thought that was the gooch.  You mean I been calling it wrong all these years?  No wonder the prostitutes always look at me with such horror. 
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Bash

Quote from: Chorizo Hogriguez on February 13, 2018, 08:17:12 am
are we make the Big Torneoment?

Go Hogs!

Any chance you do a weekly sports roundtable with your wife and mother-in-law at Chuy's?

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: Bash on February 13, 2018, 03:19:02 pm
Any chance you do a weekly sports roundtable with your wife and mother-in-law at Chuy's?

I like the Tavern guys Batch! You the good guy too man!  :)

Boardon Hamsay

Does the court  have a perihelion and an aphelion or a perigee and an apogee?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Also, should we rename Jump Ball "Forrest City Joe Court at Jump Ball Forum?" I think it's time.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 13, 2018, 05:39:04 pm
Yes.

Good to have confirmation, bro sev. Much obliged. Now we can move forward with the thread's most pressing quandary: did Tom Penders really ever exist?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 13, 2018, 05:39:37 pm
You are the straw, Boardon. 

I think I will take this up with Skandar and see if Jump Ball is ready for such an intiative.

Rudy Baylor

BDSCT51

Bleeding Razorback Red

Bash

Boardon Hamsay

Chorizo Hogriguez

ness question, whats a 360 windmill tomohawk? and whats a fowl? 5 or 6 fowls is bad?

Chorizo Hogriguez

what the hell is a haff cort shot and who is Ulices Reed?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Chorizo Hogriguez on February 14, 2018, 09:23:25 am
what the hell is a haff cort shot and who is Ulices Reed?
A haff cort shot is a 16 oz. jigger of your drink of choice.  Reed played for the New York Knicks in the 70's.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 14, 2018, 09:37:09 am
A haff cort shot is a 16 oz. jigger of your drink of choice.  Reed played for the New York Knicks in the 70's.

ok then I will Bing that

PonderinHog

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 14, 2018, 01:16:29 pm
Only if the game warden stops you and the limit is 4.

are you the sheriff or what? Big bad sheriff shooting birds. I not impressed with you at all.  >:(

Chorizo Hogriguez

So I see. It like my basketball thread do not exist or somethings. I asking the questions and none of you care.

Fine. I do get it. I do really get it. You do not like me and you do not like my basketball thread and you dont not like me either.

Fine. I hate you all.  >:(

Don respond then. I don't care.  >:(

Chorizo Hogriguez

went back to Jum ball and it wasn't improved

anyway, what's
a bubble in basktball?

Chorizo Hogriguez

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Chorizo Hogriguez on February 22, 2018, 12:29:37 pm
ok, now what is Basketology?

It's what you majored in at that mail order college you used to attend.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 22, 2018, 01:00:27 pm
It's what you majored in at that mail order college you used to attend.
Learned to weave baskets in that class?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Jackrabbit Hog

pigture perfect

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on February 13, 2018, 07:35:08 pm
Chorizo is Slacker. I thought everyone knew that.
I have missed the real Slacker, just saying. One of the best posters ever.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Bash

DEVIL DOG HOG

I love to dunk in the hole basket.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!