Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#9 ILB. .

Started by secneahog, March 24, 2016, 08:01:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Releases his Top 5. Tyler Dunning would be a game changer for us. 6'0 240.   
:razorback:

I think this kid wants to get away from south florida. I do not blame him at all. Maybe he will love Fayetteville like Alex Collins did as well.

Kentucky. ..Tenner...Baton rouge ...Syracuse. ..

See if Hargreaves can get his guy. Match him up with Greenlaw, Harris, Baptise.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

The_Boot_stops_here

Would be huge. Hope we have someone helping Hargreaves on this young man. Reel him in

secneahog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 24, 2016, 08:10:18 pm
Would be huge. Hope we have someone helping Hargreaves on this young man. Reel him in

I heard he made a earlier top 5 before this one awhile back, and we was on it also. 

Maybe Richard can touch base on this?  Possible visit?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

GrizzlyRider07

Is this the same guy that said Randy Ramsey was like his big brother and he talks to him all the time
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

thebignasty

Getting anyone out of Thomas Aquinas would be a big deal. Thats a big time football factory.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on March 24, 2016, 08:38:16 pm
Is this the same guy that said Randy Ramsey was like his big brother and he talks to him all the time

Yes it is

dhizzle

Freaking tenner, they are in on everyone. Don't those orange turds have to many players already? Be a hog young man.

Hoggish1

ricepig

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

The_Boot_stops_here

Btw, anyone else see Cuse as pretty random?

secneahog

Have we ever signed a top 10 inside linebacker?

Paul

Quote from: dhizzle on March 24, 2016, 08:59:25 pm
Freaking tenner, they are in on everyone. Don't those orange turds have to many players already? Be a hog young man.
They've offered like 1500 kids already

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: secneahog on March 24, 2016, 10:55:59 pm
Have we ever signed a top 10 inside linebacker?
I mean, Grit said Marcus Whitmore was #1 in the world and an instant starter.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ZERO

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 24, 2016, 10:25:12 pm
Btw, anyone else see Cuse as pretty random?

Kentucky is a little strange, too.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Paul on March 25, 2016, 10:43:00 am
They've offered like 1500 kids already
And they land like 40 of them a year with no penalty.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ChicoHog

Quote from: ZERO on March 25, 2016, 12:27:04 pm
Kentucky is a little strange, too.
Yes, but at least they are in the SEC and play UF every year so friends and family can see him play.  Syracuse is definitely a strange one but kudos to them and whoever is recruiting for them to get Dunning interested.  If he doesn't go to Arkansas I would rather see in Syracuse than Baton Rouge, Knoxville or Lexington.

secneahog

I think his top 5 is a clear indication that he is willing to travel to get away from Florida.