Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas commitment for football turns into hero on hardcourt

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, March 13, 2016, 11:46:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Jarrod Barnes taking it to the next level in another sport, and apparently taking it to Malik Monk as well.

Barnes scored a team-high 17 points, including 14 in the fourth quarter, to help lead Cabot to a 59-49 victory and state championship. But Barnes' heroics didn't stop there. He also guarded Bentonville (Ark.) 5-star guard Malik Monk, who signed early with Kentucky. Monk had 19 points, but had to work for them. He was 8 of 24 from the field and missed all 10 of his 3-point attempts.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-commitment-for-football-turns-hero-on-hardcourt-44225373
Go Hogs Go!

rjm1940

Congratulations Cabot and Mr. Barnes.  I am very happy to see this result.  I expect most fans in Arkansas feel the same way.  I am looking forward to seeing Mr. Barnes in a Hog uniform.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Pig in the Pokey

Him beating that lil traitor and his band of boys will forever make him a fan favorite. Great job, Jarrod!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogNDas

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

Hawgzinbowlz

AirWarren

bondhue

8 of 24 from the field is                    not too good.   In a losing effort.

But Congrats to the hometown hero, and Hog commit, Mr. Barnes.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

Biggus Piggus

Barnes is already a Razorback legend, before becoming part of the team.
[CENSORED]!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

nwahogfan1

I think Monk's selfishness was a huge reason so many players on his summer team did not look so good.   Some of the bigs new they were not going to get the ball so why try to post up.