Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard Davenport-Louisiana prospect gives Arkansas trip thumbs up

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, March 09, 2016, 07:02:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Louisiana LB'er recruit John Bailey Gullatt, liked his visit to Arkansas. He's a broad shouldered young man who is reported to be 6-0, 235, carries a 4.0 GPA and wants to attend Medical School.

He said there were several highlights of the trip, including strength and conditioning coach Ben Herbert.

"Getting to meet the weight room coach and listening to him talk about process and have him go through everything with us and seeing the weight room and the practice fields and stadium," Gullatt said. "It's hard to pick one moment honestly."

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/mar/09/louisiana-prospect-gives-arkansas-trip-thumbs/
Go Hogs Go!

Hawgar The Horrible

Starting as a sophomore at West Monroe is saying something...loudly.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

HogNDas

Spanking LSU 2 years in a row also helps, especially with those North LA kids....

OLDHOG

smart kid plus very good athlete = success. He looks the part.

LAHOG1962

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on March 09, 2016, 07:50:11 am
Gullatt did't just start, he led the Rebels in tackles.

woodhog14

Hogdomer

Quote from: woodhog14 on March 09, 2016, 10:44:26 am
How interested is he in LSU? Just curious...

His twitter picture is him standing with his parents wearing an LSU jersey and holding an LSU helmet so I would guess his interest level is pretty high.

AirWarren

A thumbs up means nothing at this point. Just false hope. However, west Monroe football is no joke. He is probably the player he is projected to be.

Also. Another thing that sticks out to me, is his wanting to attend medical school. Don't know if Fayetteville will provide a better opportunity for him than LSU. Lsu has a very reputable medical school program.

ricepig

Quote from: AP85 on March 09, 2016, 11:02:06 am

Also. Another thing that sticks out to me, is his wanting to attend medical school. Don't know if Fayetteville will provide a better opportunity for him than LSU. Lsu has a very reputable medical school program.

If it's still in business in 6 years....

hawgwash

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on March 09, 2016, 07:50:11 am
If I'm interpreting the article correctly he actually began starting about midway through his FRESHMAN year.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: AP85 on March 09, 2016, 11:02:06 am
A thumbs up means nothing at this point. Just false hope. However, west Monroe football is no joke. He is probably the player he is projected to be.

I can assure the Hill has a very good premed program. It can hold its own.

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 09, 2016, 11:09:23 am
I can assure the Hill has a very good premed program. It can hold its own.

Yeah, he could talk with our current Mike LB........

AirWarren

Quote from: ricepig on March 09, 2016, 11:05:55 am
If it's still in business in 6 years....

It will be. I can't tell you how many UAMS/ACH residents come from the LSU university system here in little rock. That system pumps out med students.

ricepig

Quote from: AP85 on March 09, 2016, 02:45:45 pm
It will be. I can't tell you how many UAMS/ACH residents come from the LSU university system here in little rock. That system pumps out med students.

Don't you read the news, the Governor and LSU president on threatening shutdown if they don't get a tax increase, lol.

AirWarren

That's just ignorant coon azz reindeer games. They will get it sorted out.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: AP85 on March 09, 2016, 04:40:13 pm
That's just ignorant coon azz reindeer games. They will get it sorted out.
You don't happen to work for the Louisiana Dept. of Parks and Tourism do you ??? ;)

AirWarren