Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hudson Henry

Started by HogInThaGrove, February 24, 2016, 11:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInThaGrove

Can anybody who saw Hunter play in high school, say 9th grade, give an idea of how his little bro Hudson compares? He looks to have the height and will put on weight and seems to have nice hands like Hunter. This may have been asked before, but I'm lazy and its late.

Here's his hudl from this year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/910449/hudson-henry

Richard Davenport

Ask me next season. I saw Hunter as a sophomore in a playoff game and I called a college coach and told him Hunter would be a top 100 recruit as a senior.

Didn't see Hunter as a freshman.

PorkRinds

I'm not one to go after kids just for their name or family.  But if this kid has any stars by his name, offer him.  We can't have too many Henrys connected to our program.  JMO of course.

Acer4

Looks like a man playing against boys

supersaint

Quote from: Acer4 on March 04, 2016, 03:00:35 pm

I've seen some pics of him making some unbelievable catches.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

AirWarren

Quote from: Acer4 on March 04, 2016, 03:00:35 pm

I saw him against warren. I saw nothing of what Hunter was. Although, Hunter's senior year, Warren's safety hit Hunter and gave him a concussion. He didn't play the rest of that game.

Maybe he will turn out. Hunter had an amazing career at Arkansas.

Pistol Pig Maravich

Never seen Hudson Henry play, but I have spent a few nights getting lit at Henry Hudson's in OKC.

trashcan maN

Quote from: Pistol Pig Maravich on March 07, 2016, 01:44:16 pm
Never seen Hudson Henry play, but I have spent a few nights getting lit at Henry Hudson's in OKC.
As have I, good sir.

Richard Davenport

I think Hudson has a shot. His freshman video is impressive. He's 6-4 and 205 and moves very well.

zane

RIP LSUfan

Arkamedes

Not that my opinion counts for anything, but I think his highlight film looks pretty good for a freshman. However, I would like to know if he can heave it on fourth and twenty-five.  ;)

Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

GrizzlyRider07

His film looks good for a freshman. Although I don't see him playing WR at the next level if that 40 time is correct and doesn't improve. 5.04 that's very slow. Even some lineman run faster than that. I can see him by the time he's a senior in high school being another nasty TE like his brother. He has all the tools he just needs to get bigger and faster by then.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!