Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jarrod Barnes commits to Arkansas

Started by Trey1981, February 18, 2016, 07:20:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 13, 2016, 06:42:21 pm
he just did . Arkansas state champs . He shut down monk . Wonder if he redshirts , does he try basketball for the hogs ?

No.  He's not that type of basketball player that can contribute at this level.  But he did show he is a great gamer and a great athlete, for the guys who were questioning his athleticism based on his 40 time.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Panthog on February 19, 2016, 01:30:07 pm
Many compare him to Joe Adams and that is probably an accurate comparison even though Jarrod plays QB in high school.

From what I see in the video, Joe's a good comparison...didn't Joe run like a 4.6+ at the NFL combine... it's more about elusiveness, running to daylight, etc... Joe certainly had it, and Jarrod seems to as well.

Muleriderhog

This kid I have a feeling is going to wind up a stud for the Razorbacks. Being from Cabot and watching him play he just always seems to be the best player on the field. He's gonna do big things for the hogs after a year in the weight room. Also it was cool watching my hometown take home a State Championship in basketball with a big part in that being him shutting monk down.