Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cobi Hamilton

Started by k.c.hawg, October 16, 2016, 11:26:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Cobi got promoted from the Pittsburg practice squad. Very nice break for him. Guarantees him a minimum $81,000 check for being called up even if he gets demoted back to the practice squad. I think practice squad is $90k for the year if you stay on the whole year......so a $150k for the whole season if he is just up for the 3 games but it allows a guy to keep pursuing his dream. Would be cool if he could finally get over the hump and land a job.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

StuartDavin

Really pulling for him. Been nearly 4 years since his final Arkansas game and he finally has his first NFL reception. 2 catches today actually, one being a TD.

k.c.hawg

Congrats to Cobi for his first Pittsburgh Steelers TD.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

k.c.hawg

Caught 3 passes in each of last 2 games. Pittsburgh has had a flurry of transactions during the Bye and Cobi stayed on the active roster. Good thing for him is getting on other teams radar even if he doesn't last with Steelers. Dude has kept fighting for 4 years and gotten better. 6 receptions 72 yds and a TD. Good luck Cobi.

alohawg

Quote from: k.c.hawg on November 02, 2016, 08:49:52 pm
Caught 3 passes in each of last 2 games. Pittsburgh has had a flurry of transactions during the Bye and Cobi stayed on the active roster. Good thing for him is getting on other teams radar even if he doesn't last with Steelers. Dude has kept fighting for 4 years and gotten better. 6 receptions 72 yds and a TD. Good luck Cobi.

He sure has and has earned the opportunity if anybody ever has, perseverance. I've always thought he is an NFL talent.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Glad to see him with the Steelers.  If he is open Ben will find him.  Had a couple drops, but made some nice plays too.   The eys test says he probably weighs 30 pounds more than when he was with the hogs.
Let's make some waves.