Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter H

Started by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson, February 19, 2016, 01:39:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Have said he would be a perfect replacement for Heather Miller at the Black and Gold.  Well Heath just retired and NFL.com mock board has him going there.  Would be a great Steeler.

Just doubt it will happen because they need so much help in the secondary.
Let's make some waves.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on February 19, 2016, 01:39:18 pm
Have said he would be a perfect replacement for Heather Miller at the Black and Gold.  Well Heath just retired and NFL.com mock board has him going there.  Would be a great Steeler.

Just doubt it will happen because they need so much help in the secondary.

Keep hearing the Pack want him too. Either would be a great fit, and one has a chance at winning a super bowl in the next few years :)

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on February 19, 2016, 01:41:33 pm
Keep hearing the Pack want him too. Either would be a great fit, and one has a chance at winning a super bowl in the next few years :)

Agreed. That wouldn't hurt my feelings either.
Let's make some waves.

Hoskinsj

I'm guessing you're referring to the Packers having a better chance winning the Super Bowl? I'd actually take the Steelers' healthy roster over the Packers'. After all, Pittsburgh did almost beat the Broncos in the playoffs with a badly bruised team.

Hoskinsj

I'd also think it's very very likely Steelers take him in the first. That late there won't necessarily be great DB talent that warrants a 1st-rounder, and I think how adaptable Henry is really does.

alohawg

Hunter having a rough day, missed blocks and dropping a pass that he might have had a long td on.  ::)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hogs run wild

caught a TD today, so all is not lost.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

alohawg

Yes, Hunter finished strong!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc