Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sports writers, hs coaches, other practice onlookers,

Started by JIHawg, March 01, 2018, 09:57:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

You have to be our eyes and ears.  We want to hear from every one of you, the good and bad.  Give it to us straight, but often.  We posters that go to work every day, we depend on you.  You can't write too much.

If you observe it, say it.  If you feel it, share it.  Everyone of you has some take only you may see, some nuance.  We want to hear it all.  Thank all of you in advance.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

OnYourToes

While I won't fully second the OP, I will echo his initial statement.

If you are at practice, give those that aren't a little taste of what happened.

Miss you Ugly Uncle!
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Thatdudeman

Quote from: JIHawg on March 01, 2018, 09:57:33 am
You have to be our eyes and ears.  We want to hear from every one of you, the good and bad.  Give it to us straight, but often.  We posters that go to work every day, we depend on you.  You can't write too much.

If you observe it, say it.  If you feel it, share it.  Everyone of you has some take only you may see, some nuance.  We want to hear it all.  Thank all of you in advance.

I just need my razorback football itch scratched

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: OnYourToes on March 01, 2018, 03:49:55 pm
While I won't fully second the OP, I will echo his initial statement.

If you are at practice, give those that aren't a little taste of what happened.

Miss you Ugly Uncle!

Man, I miss being there.  Those were high times.  I thought about starting a "Official Practice report" thread just for old times sake.  I thought people wouldn't take it well...I know I wouldn't.

Love you guys.  Go Hogs.
Retired Radio Host

Al Boarland

Offense is unstoppable.  Defense is impenetrable.

rhames

Quote from: Al Boarland on March 02, 2018, 07:31:27 am
Offense is unstoppable.  Defense is impenetrable.

The staff is nothing like we've ever seen. The roster has sec speed all through the 2 deep.  ;)
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Al Boarland

Quote from: rhames on March 02, 2018, 07:34:06 am

The staff is nothing like we've ever seen. The roster has sec speed all through the 2 deep.  ;)

The light has come on for the entire team.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

code red

I fully expect them to look horrid.  IDC about the spring but....first fall camp...these boys better look good.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Dark Helmet Hog

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: code red on March 02, 2018, 11:53:24 am
I fully expect them to look horrid.  IDC about the spring but....first fall camp...these boys better look good.

I want to see if they look any quicker too.