Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know this

Started by 12247, December 11, 2017, 09:51:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

I know everyone is concerned about the DC but has Coach Morris filled all the other assistant positions.  If so, does anyone know who for each position?

Also, just mentioning:  Texas hired the TCU AD to fill their AD position.  Anyone know if Jeff Long was considered for an interview.  I believe Texas was interested in Jeff a couple of years ago when they had a need.

razorback24

TCU is promoting within and heard DC already  in place but can't announce yet for some reason.

HoggyCat

Jeffi was interested in texass.... it wasn't reciprocal.  ::hornsdown::  ::hornsdown::
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Calvin Swine

Quote from: 12247 on December 11, 2017, 09:51:28 am
I know everyone is concerned about the DC but has Coach Morris filled all the other assistant positions.  If so, does anyone know who for each position?

Nothing official has been released yet about the staff positions.  It appears most of his offensive staff from SMU will be coming over.  Lunney looks like he will be retained.  Bobby Allen also appears to be in good shape to be retained in a similar, if not the exact same, role. 

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 11, 2017, 11:01:37 am
Jeffi was interested in texass.... it wasn't reciprocal.  ::hornsdown::  ::hornsdown::
Jeff Long is highly respected as long as he is someone else's AD.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

It sure doesn't look like it.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

ricehog43

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 11, 2017, 11:01:37 am
No surprise there.
U of A Alum 2011.

chenalhog

Quote from: 12247 on December 11, 2017, 09:51:28 am

Also, just mentioning:  Texas hired the TCU AD to fill their AD position.  Anyone know if Jeff Long was considered for an interview.  I believe Texas was interested in Jeff a couple of years ago when they had a need.
No Jeff was enterest ed in Texas