Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listen up bucknuts..........and listen good............

Started by oxbaker, November 22, 2017, 10:20:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Grag T on November 22, 2017, 10:55:16 am
Now this is the Oxbaker we all know and love.  Happy thanksgiving  :D

Well, about 1/3 of the trollishness anyway... Sad effort, but silence was sadderer...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hoghearted

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 22, 2017, 11:09:49 am
Ox is passive-aggressively begging for us to please take Gus.

Jedi-level trolling by the oxbaker
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hawg Life

Quote from: HF#1 on November 22, 2017, 10:23:01 am
Except he is sick of Auburn and wants to come home. Other than that, you are right.

He's tired of expectations and wants a $1.5 million dollar raise to come home!!! He's no saint.

OLDHOG

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 10:20:32 am
Gus Malzhan is an AUBURN man through and through and he would have NO interest in moving down the SEC hierarchy to coach the arkansas hogs.  He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.  Gus knows that the Lord does not shine his favor on the SEC West schools that are on the Philistine side of the Mississippi River.  Give up your pipe dreams and start focusing on someone more realistic, like Gruden.
I personally hope you are correct. Never want him, JMHO.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Head's Up fish.!!!  Imagine your nearest toofless zombie, but instead of knowing he's a Crystal Methodist he think's he's SocraTeslaMedes... THAT's Oxbaker, and you're jumping on the hook!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Uncle Remus

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 11:09:05 am
Petrino, while a great game day coach, is a documented fornicator and adulterer.  He would not be welcomed into the AUBURN FAMILY unless he is able to atone for his sins of the past.  The blood line must remain pure.

I can assure you..."nutbag" that the bloodline is anything but pure at Auburn. 

RebelliousHog

Gus Malzhan is an AUBURN man through and through and he would have NO interest in moving down the SEC hierarchy to coach the arkansas hogs.  He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.  Gus knows that the Lord does not shine his favor on the SEC West schools that are on the Philistine side of the Mississippi River.  Give up your pipe dreams and start focusing on someone more realistic, like Gruden.

I'm old but wth is a bucknut? Is that some kind of Auggie slang for pervert?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

SooieGeneris

Yes sir, you Barners love him so much you can't even spell his name right..and if this side of the Mississippi River is Philistine, what does that make your boy?

Born In Irving, TEXAS, raised in Fort Smith ARKANSAS, started coaching in college here, made his name at Tulsa, OKLAHOMA.

If it weren't for delusional idiots such as yourself, I might actually root for the Barn Saturday, but choosing a side between 'Bama and the Barn is like choosing sides in a war between Iran and Iraq..

If Gus chooses not to come here, that's fine, you can keep him (until the next time he goes 8-5 or even if he loses Sat.) until he gets fired for not going 14-0 every year.

We'll be just fine either way and you Barners will still wallow in your misery in that stinkhole state known as Alabama.

Why don't you attempt to relieve your 'Bama envy and go down to the Gadsden mall with Judge Roy Teen and try to pick up underage girls?

Your state's favorite passtime when you're not preaching about your supposed moral superiority involves female relatives and an outhouse.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, in your case, maybe it's male relatives...
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

SooieGeneris

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 11:09:05 am
Petrino, while a great game day coach, is a documented fornicator and adulterer.  He would not be welcomed into the AUBURN FAMILY unless he is able to atone for his sins of the past.  The blood line must remain pure.

Your Barner bloodline bloodbank is like your family tree: no branches.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

zane

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 22, 2017, 11:09:49 am
Ox is passive-aggressively begging for us to please take Gus.

Ox is a passive aggressive wizard. It's impressive, really.

Good to see you back, Ox!  None of the other trolls can touch what you bring to the table. ;D
RIP LSUfan

Hoggish1

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 11:05:18 am
I can assure you Gus loves AUBURN.  He wears AUBURN shirts and visors almost every day.  Do you think a guy that does not like a place would do that?  Didn't think so.....bucknut.

Prediction:  Auburn wins Saturday and wins the next Saturday and then is in the playoffs.

If you don't hear that Arkansas has hired a coach by the first week in December, you should be pretty scared.

texas tush hog

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 10:53:24 am
Won the first in 2010. Everybody knows Chizik was a straw man coach.  Won the first half against FSU in 2013. Pretty convincing first half victory too.

Is Oxbaker a real person?

greenEGnHAWGS

Won the first in 2010. Everybody knows Chizik was a straw man coach.  Won the first half against FSU in 2013. Pretty convincing first half victory too.

Wait...first half's count?! CBBs is looking waaaaaay different now!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Rayzback

He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.

OH SNAP!ple
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

JONAS

SPAL

I've never been called a bucknut so I had to look it up....

1. Having passion to harvest a mature whitetail deer buck
2. .A bucknut is someone who takes dumps  on the mezzanine level of Silvercup Studios in Long Island City, NY.

Grag T

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 22, 2017, 12:35:43 pm

2. .A bucknut is someone who takes dumps  on the mezzanine level of Silvercup Studios in Long Island City, NY.

Guilty
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

carolinahogger

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on November 22, 2017, 10:50:09 am
Oxbaker.....let me ask you a question: Exactly how many games have you personally buckled a chinstrap for the Auburn Tigers?

You talk a big game, sit on your Auburn high horse, and look down your nose at what you perceive to be an inferior program (and it may very well be) as if you've personally had anything to do with the results on the field. You're nothing more than a fan....just like everyone else. You're not special.

So you coming around here and acting like a big shot for something to which you've made zero contribution is childish at best...

Good luck to your Tigers this weekend......I know everyone on HV will be pulling for Oxbaker to have a good game. 

You Go Get 'Em, Tiger!!

Maybe you didn't get the memo.  He is goofing around.

Calling All Hogs

okrazorback

Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on November 22, 2017, 10:24:44 am
Hope you're right. No sense in having to pony up that much in buyouts and guaranteed money for Gus when there are better options available.  Don't get me wrong: I wouldn't complain but I'd much rather have Norvell or Frost.

You sure about that?

Großer Kriegschwein

I think he wants us to take Gus.

And probably Tubs too.

That would be kinda funny for us to end up with Tuberville as AD and Malzahn as HC.
This is my non-signature signature.

oxbaker

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 22, 2017, 12:25:22 pm

Is Oxbaker a real person?
have you ever seen someone that was not a "real" person be able to squat snatch 135 lbs tough guy?  Didn't think so......bucknut.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 01:26:23 pm
have you ever seen someone that was not a "real" person be able to squat snatch 135 lbs tough guy?  Didn't think so......bucknut.

You got the snatch part right. Lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

Potosihog

Oh my  goodness.  I just realized Oxbaker is GUS!!!

Now his troll efforts through the years really make sense.  Come on Gus.....er....um........Oxbaker, don't listen to these negative Nellies.  We will welcome you home.

See ya at that press conference in a couple of weeks.

BoogaHog

I have this argument with preachers...is it Fill-UH-steens or Fili-stins?  I love you post and I hope you get your wish and keep the cheating Baptist. lol

BoogaHog

DUDE!  Not impressive...lol

DOC-T

razorsharptusk

Obviously, Ox is ready for Gus to hit the road.   Gus likes Auburn, Auburn likes Gus.  Please keep him.  Beat Bama and keep him.
GO HOGS!!

razrbike

If halfs counted we might not be looking for a coach.

Godfather

Someones got anger issues.. maybe because they have an identity crisis... 

War eagle, or was that go tigers... uh whatever.
WPS to the end.

rwspear

Svrdhd

Kristi is staying in Auburn, that level of bucknuts sticks out in Fayetteville.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

davril98

Kevin

well I was going to root for auburn, not now, that this loud mouth came over here. yeah, he is such an auburn man through and through, you guys would have fired him had he lost to Georgia.  so I will now root for bama, and watch you guys meltdown, and want to fire him.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

farmhawg

I hope you keep him.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on November 22, 2017, 10:25:40 am
I'd take Bobby Petrino back as Hog HC before Gus anytime!!

Heck you would take Bobby back before anyone.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HogPharmer

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 22, 2017, 10:22:24 am
I hope Bama blows you out and you end up with Petrino and he wrecks a Harley with one of your haggard cheerleaders on the back.

So Petrino, a former Hog, driving a hog, with a hog on the back... If only he would crash it into a hog pen this time.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

isavedjazz

Tell that to his family who hate being there.

P.S. Have fun losing the iron bowl for a fourth consecutive year, and forever being little brother.
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: GuvHog on November 22, 2017, 10:25:40 am
I'd take Bobby Petrino back as Hog HC before Gus anytime!!
I absolutely hate myself for semi agreeing with you on this.
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

SultanofSwine

This might not be the best place for you to brag on your ability to squat and snatch on a 135# tough guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on November 22, 2017, 10:58:14 am
I get that Auburn is an elite university who hires only elite coaches. But just in case Gus goes crazy and does leave, it wouldn't hurt for Auburn to be checking out other Sunbelt coaches including Arkansas State to find the next elite coach like Gus Malzahn or Gene Chizik.

Auburn would not be an elite university if it did not pay elite players to come there!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

TexasHog

Athog

Huh?

HVHog

One thing is for sure if Gus becomes coach is that we will become known as the dirtiest team in the SEC, because thats what Auburn is today.